Its Baaack… (Political Post)

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I can’t comment on the loon populations. I haven’t looked into it. I obviously see and hear loons just like you do, but that’s not really good evidence as to whether their population is stable, increasing, or declining.

Why are wake boats operating by the public access? That’s pretty dumb. There’s a whole lake to use and they’re making 4 footers where people are trying to launch and load their boats? This is exactly why they are quickly becoming the most hated demographic of boaters out there.

B-man

Just so we’re all clear…

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240307-0941112.png

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Just so we’re all clear…

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I’m offended…

Reef W

Just so we’re all clear…

That’s at least 50% rocks and cows

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Wooooooooo…definitely messed up the map a bit.

I’d hardly call the driftless area down here “The Cities”

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Just so we’re all clear…

Yeah that is a little aggressive especially on the southern side! rotflol I think your county needs to share a border with Ramsey or Hennepin County to qualify as part of the cities. And even then if you are on the other end, like Western Carver, NW Wright, Northern Anoka it would be a judgment call. rotflol Winona, Rochester, Mankato and St Cloud are their own regional hubs and definitely not part of the “cities”.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

From the MN DNR Website:

Minnesota has more loons (roughly 12,000) than any other state except Alaska. Threats to loons include human disturbance and pollutants such as lead and mercury. The DNR monitors loon populations with the help of volunteers to improve understanding of what our state bird needs to maintain a strong, healthy presence here.

OG Net_Man

But if we can save 1 loon then it is worth it ???

Jason

What’s the problem with having 10-20 years worth of ammo or fishing equipment? My opinion is if you can afford it now you better buy it now before the Libtards dictate that you cant have it.

B-man

What’s the problem with having 10-20 years worth of ammo or fishing equipment? My opinion is if you can afford it now you better buy it now before the Libtards dictate that you cant have it.

Of all of my belongings, my giant pile of lead is one thing that will be very important to pass along to the boys.

With the way our state and country are going, it WILL eventually be banned for “feel good measures” instead of actual science.

It’s already been brought up, but nesting disturbances, the weather, and natural predation kill 1,000 times more loons than lead poisoning have or ever will.

All it would take is a few years of billboard advertising with images of dead loons in “the cities”… seriously

A Green Weiner with a few million dollars could change fishing gear forever.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.