ISSUES!

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m at a 50 /50 for being able to get in this site and open threads. Some times it’s fast and sometimes it won’t do a thing at all. Can’t open a thread, back out of a thread and everything between

glenn57
    cold spring mn

holy carpolies…..its tough getting here. keeps timing out. i dont have any idea how to post the timeout but here’s what i get. whistling doah

BROWSER……working

ChICAGO…..CLOUD FLARE……working

IDO”””’HOST …….ERROR……….. crazy ????????

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Yeah, I was seeing this too. Looks like it is working now.
    ==========================================================
    Error msg for Dave:

A timeout occurred Error code 524

What happened?
    The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?
    If you’re a visitor of this website:
    Please try again in a few minutes.
    If you’re the owner of this website:
    The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

The database is getting slammed today. There isn’t an increase in traffic so more likely related to the types of queries being generated. (eg. deleting a topic is painful)

There is some definite fat that can be trimmed away from it. Part of that involves everyone starting fresh on their read/unread tracking. There’s still bloat left over from woocommerce and the map plugin as well.

Also, did someone take the credit card rewards post author out? (ban wise) lol

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot-2023-12-26-143517.png

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Also, did someone take the credit card rewards post author out? (ban wise) lol

No changes/edits here.

-J.

Jimmy Jones

I’m sure happy I have other sites to read.

Posting this was instant, now we’ll see how an edit works.

And again. The prior sentence was instant. So was this one.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I struggled all day yesterday getting into the site, Posting something, Ect.
    Then today its all good. Been on several times and posted without any problems. The Same computer both times. Like I said prior. The problems seem to be hit and miss.

isu22andy

Struggle here today for me . iPad and phone.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Was good now it just spins trying to load. 20min later its working again. Who is playing around with the speed dial out there?

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Frik-Frak Timed out again! IDO must need a new server as the database is loaded up.

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

I’m getting pretty frequent server timeouts as reported by Cloudflare today.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

And this again just now!

A timeout occurred Error code 524
    Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
    2023-12-31 19:27:53 UTC
    You
    Browser
    Working
    Chicago
    Cloudflare
    Working
    http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com
    Host
    Error
    What happened?
    The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?
    If you’re a visitor of this website:
    Please try again in a few minutes.

If you’re the owner of this website:
    The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

thalweg87
    Eastern Iowa

I have been having more page loading issues lately than I was before the upgrade a couple of weeks ago.

thalweg87
    Eastern Iowa

I have been having more page loading issues lately than I was before the upgrade a couple of weeks ago.

Cleared cache and now seems to be better. Coincidence? – maybe

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Cleared cache and now seems to be better. Coincidence? – maybe

That only seems to last about a day. This site has been horrible the last couple days. It’s becoming impossible to use.

I’m not even sure if this will post.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

hit and miss here too

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Really bad. I haven’t even been able to load anything

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Yesterday was bad but today is even worse. Takes forever to load, and if I try to reply it’s less than a 50% chance it goes through.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Yeah a lot of time out’s and cloud flare errors the last couple days.

CaptainMusky

Yeah a lot of time out’s and cloud flare errors the last couple days.

A lot is putting it mildly.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Part of that involves everyone starting fresh on their read/unread tracking.

Missed this until now. Is there something we as users can do, like I have 800 notifications that I have been ignoring. Are you saying I need to delete them? That would take an hour or better

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I do it every other day. And doesn’t seem to help

Never seen cloudfare errors always host error. John you can delete them about 20 at a time.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I can barely get the site to load lately. No matter the browser, device, or internet provider. That being said, I’ll do my best to post the location once it’s decided for the February get-together!

wave

LabDaddy1

I can barely get the site to load lately. No matter the browser, device, or internet provider. That being said, I’ll do my best to post the location once it’s decided for the February get-together!

wave

Same. It’s been absolutely horrible lately. I’ll spend literally half my lunch break just watching a blank screen and hitting stop/refresh buttons. This has been going on for weeks, at least.

20-25% of the time it loads pages instantly, but it’s a crapshoot.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

same and yet i keep coming back. IDO is a great community. Hope its able to stick around

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

real bad last night and this morning here too…

CaptainMusky

same and yet i keep coming back. IDO is a great community. Hope its able to stick around

Same. I keep trying eventually it gets its wits about it. I did clear my notifications but that didnt seem to do anything.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

WOW. After all the problems I had trying to get on yesterday, I kind of thought that the Site may have died the big death. Each day seems to be a different experience.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

seems to be moving fairly decent for me today……..for now. not sure if this had anything to do with it but yesterday and today i deleted all my read/unread and went to each forum and marked everything as read.?????

Atavar

This is getting to be normal for the site

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1016.png

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.