ISSUES!

• crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Ya. Today I logged onto walleye central and browsed around. Just not the same. Been spending a bit more time on iceshanty but again that doesn’t offer the same experience as IDO. I do see a lot of the same folks from here over on thise sites though. Even without the same name it’s easy to spot who is who

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Working great but then again I’m a packer maybe there’s a correlation..

LabDaddy1

Working great but then again I’m a packer maybe there’s a correlation..

A pack of what? Wait, don’t tell me…

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Ya. Today I logged onto walleye central and browsed around. Just not the same. Been spending a bit more time on iceshanty but again that doesn’t offer the same experience as IDO. I do see a lot of the same folks from here over on thise sites though. Even without the same name it’s easy to spot who is who

Fair # from here over on Minnesota Outdoorsmen as well. Not near as much site traffic, but the site works much better. Maybe over time the traffic there will increase as more and more start looking for other options.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Fair # from here over on Minnesota Outdoorsmen as well. Not near as much site traffic, but the site works much better. Maybe over time the traffic there will increase as more and more start looking for other options.

might have to take a look at Minnesota Outdoorsmen

Deuces

Clearing my cookies helps it seems quite a bit.

The IDO brass might want to pin a “under construction” header to the main page. Although the situation has been explained in other threads it doesn’t always flow thru everyone and these types of posts will only keep popping up and alienating the core only for when the site does get back to fully functioning it’s a shell of what it was.

Folks can handle known temporary problems, but will chuck the deuces when they think they’re being stonewalled.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.