ISSUES!

• Denny O
    Central IOWA

I replied to

Credit card with great rewards

Twice and it would not publish!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Yep. The site is back to having many issues again. It seemed to work a LITTLE better for a few days after they did something to it. But it was short lived. I struggled getting in and posting the last week or so now. At this point I just believe it is what it is.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Yep took 7min to open up after I posted on a forum to make a change.

Gregg Gunter

I’ve been getting logged out and that hasn’t happened in years.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Well guys/gal time to to start saying our goodbyes. Guessing sometime in 2024 will be a sad day when the server locks us out of IDO……..

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Well guys/gal time to to start saying our goodbyes. Guessing sometime in 2024 will be a sad day when the server locks us out of IDO……..

Where did you see that?

Riverrat

So I posted a thread about 2 hours ago. An hour later someone commented on it. My notifications say they commented 17 hours ago. Whats up wit dat?

Sharon
    SE Metro

So I posted a thread about 2 hours ago. An hour later someone commented on it. My notifications say they commented 17 hours ago. Whats up wit dat?

I think the IDO server uses GMT.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I think that has always happened. Not sure why but I’ve noticed it for a long time. That’s nothing new.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m just happy each time I sign on and the site is still up and somewhat running. Like you, I simply think one day its just won’t open and that will be the end of it.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i sure hope not……….i enjoy this site!!!!!!! doah

Coletrain27

This place is dying, I’m guessing in a year it will be gone. Half the time the pages don’t even load for me and it’s on multiple devices and places so it’s not just my phone. Posting pics is basically non existent anymore also

isu22andy

Mine has been fine for over a week now ?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Mine has been fine for over a week now ?

x2! I haven’t had any issues since Dave did the update to the end line specs on the rotary girder…or whatever rotflol

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

It seems like the problems are really hit and miss from one user to the next. That seems a little odd, but then again its computers, so who knows.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I haven’t tried to add a picture in a long time because of issues and my lack of technology. It has seemed to be hit or miss with speed and lagging out though. I too hope it sticks around. We seem to have at least still enough traffic here compared to other sites I have tried and still love the community.

nord

I have to log in about every two days or so.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Posting pics is basically non existent anymore also

I wondered why photos of your dinner weren’t being posted lately. bawling

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I haven’t tried to add a picture in a long time because of issues and my lack of technology. It has seemed to be hit or miss with speed and lagging out though. I too hope it sticks around. We seem to have at least still enough traffic here compared to other sites I have tried and still love the community.

same here John. seems to come and go with the speed. now its been good, earlier today…..not so much!!!!!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

coletrain…..i havent had many issues with posting pictures. i got a new phone recently and havent figured out yet how to crop them smaller to post easier but thye always post.

sometimes it takes a while, times out and it goes thru this proceed cycle though! doah bawling

Coletrain27

Yep, I pretty much gave up. However I did get a picture to load today after I set my phone down for about 5 mins and it actually loaded

Sharon
    SE Metro

It’s hit or miss for me lately (much like everything in life) but I posted a picture of my breakfast the other day and it worked fine. I’ll attach another photo here to see if I’m just lucky! wink

Attachments:
    1. 20231205_083726-scaled.jpg

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

great picture Sharon!!! got the smoker home and unloaded!!! thanks again and it was nice to meet pailoperch!!!

Sharon
    SE Metro

great picture Sharon!!! got the smoker home and unloaded!!! thanks again and it was nice to meet pailoperch!!!

Yay! I’m glad to hear and can’t wait to see what you smoke first! waytogo
    Special thanks to @pailofperch for helping with the transport!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Great to meet you Mike and glad I could be of help. waytogo

Yay! I’m glad to hear and can’t wait to see what you smoke first!
    Special thanks to @pailofperch for helping with the transport!

Sharon, I hope you don’t think that I’ll be going to Mike’s to pick up smoked meats and then drive it down for you to taste. I’ll most likely show up with an empty container that smells like smoked meats.
    Just sayin. whistling

Sharon
    SE Metro

^^ Whelp. There goes that plan… doah jester

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

his kids would have it eaten by then!!!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol yea Sharon….i’ve known that Mike character for a long time…..the chances of him posting a picture are about as good as the Vikings winning the super bowl!!!! devil whistling rotflol rotflol hah

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

got that right Glenn!!! applause whistling

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.