Iowaboy takes a leap of faith

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Big congrats to you Iowaboy. Like you I took the same leap 3 years ago and went to work for myself ( my worst boss ever ) with your work ethic, knowledge, and willingness to help others you will do great I’m sure. It will not take long and the people in your community will know you are the person to come to for all their mechanical needs. Just be sure not to overwork yourself and take some time for yourself once in awhile.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Congrats and best of luck to you and the new shop!! waytogo waytogo

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

All the best. Appreciate all the help you provide to IDO members.

Pete

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Sheldon, congrats on your new business and I hope you enjoy every success.

Also thanks for the help you’ve given me on outboard repairs, especially the fussy Merc stuff.

Grouse

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

Congratulations and best of luck to you! waytogo

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Congrats Sheldon! Living the American dream!

mojogunter

Sheldon Congrats on your new adventure. As a 30 year business owner that is now retiring from it, you will soon find there is good and bad with running your own business. I hope the good vastly out numbers the bad for you. Best of luck to you, Charles

rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

Congratulations Sheldon. I’ve always been appreciative of the help and advice you have offered to the members of this site. As others have indicated, you would be my guy if I lived closer.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Congrats Sheldon. I know from your posts and PMs that you are a caring, God fearing christian and person and with that alone I expect you to succeed as far as you want to take this. You already have a loyal following. Now that you have a shop with your name on it word of mouth will spread like wildfire. God Speed Son!

MNdrifter

Congrats Sheldon. I know from your posts and PMs that you are a caring, God fearing christian and person and with that alone I expect you to succeed as far as you want to take this. You already have a loyal following. Now that you have a shop with your name on it word of mouth will spread like wildfire. God Speed Son!

No truer words have been said here on IDO in my humble opinion.

Iowaboy1

December fifth we will be starting another year, 910 active clients and growing!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.