If or when I switch to a wheel boat

• Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I got a chance to drive one of these last fall on Leech Lake. All I can say is wow. By far the most dry and comfortable riding boat in rough water. When the time does come to switch over to a wheel boat, this is the one for me!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Commercials like these shouldn’t be allowed…. all they do is tease us average guys about having a better boat )

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Don’t tell me our IDO staff are switching from Skeeter? whistling

Saw a couple big Warriors on Erie last year that seemed to ride better than the Ranger 621 in the rough stuff.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Test drives welcome to find out for yourselves ! In fact, next week for the Aim Championship at Pool $ we have the Warriors on display and test rides. Details soon!

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

Just picked mine up today. Will be reviewing in a few weeks I will be on leech lake for 10 of the next 14 days should get to see what it can do!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2316.jpg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Don’t tell me our IDO staff are switching from Skeeter? whistling

No sir. WX 2190 for this guy. Pat’s always been a tiller guy so running a Warrior 2090 made sense as Warrior is King when it comes to big tillers imho.

It has been fun to fish and film out of Pat’s 2090 a few times over the last season. I’ll give Warrior their due…they’re a very well built boat that offer a very good ride.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

James you ran both a 1825 and a 2025 when they were new. You have settled back into the big Skeeter. Is there a specific reason other than fishing BIG water most of the tome?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Sweet ride Mike toast

Got pulled in by the local sheriff boat, a Warrior, when a rental pontoon broke down last summer, was pretty amazed by its mass. Certainly can see why they’re rated for big motors.

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

Sweet ride Mike toast

Got pulled in by the local sheriff boat, a Warrior, when a rental pontoon broke down last summer, was pretty amazed by its mass. Certainly can see why they’re rated for big motors.

Thanks Nhamm! I got about 20 mins of seat time yesterday and it’s a big change from my MX2025. Looking forward to testing it out on leech for the next couple weeks.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I got a chance to drive one of these last fall on Leech Lake. All I can say is wow. By far the most dry and comfortable riding boat in rough water. When the time does come to switch over to a wheel boat, this is the one for me!

<div class=”oembed-wrap”><div class=”fluid-width-video-wrapper” style=”padding-top: 56.2353%;”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oVWvcZCuRJM?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid104065″></iframe></div></div>

You have a 2090 with power steer II, you are never going back to a wheel…say it ain’t so doah

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

<div class=”oembed-wrap”><div class=”fluid-width-video-wrapper” style=”padding-top: 56.2353%;”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oVWvcZCuRJM?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” id=”fitvid104065″></iframe></div></div>

You have a 2090 with power steer II, you are never going back to a wheel…say it ain’t so doah

You’re right, I may never make the switch to a wheel boat. (I have always ran tillers and don’t see that changing) In the event that I do make the switch, that 208 is bad to the bone!!!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

It certainly does look like it handles the waves very well. If it’s anything like a Warrior tiller it has to be good!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.