NEW IDO SEASON 10 – NOV. 22ND 2015

• Denny O
    Central IOWA

I spoke with Joe and he says we’re headed to Leech this winter.  :waytogo:

I was at Ballards with you , and was there again 2 weeks ago, I’m in for Leach!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

With fishing like this let the ice wait. From today along with 46 others. 17 inches 3lb 9 oz.

Wholey Sears Shop Vacuum – Paper Mouth, BEE!! Yaw got my attention!
    Best ever Crappie for me is 17-1/4 and that came from a lake that was producing many 18″ers. (Truman Res, MO.)

vger
    River Falls, WI

Spoil it! Come on Nick, it’s a fishing show not Game of Thrones. Throws us a little bone, just enough to wet our beaks.

Timo i

Thunder bay canada should have ice

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

My one request is to get the episodes on YouTube as quickly as possible! I’ve always loved flipping on the TV on Sunday mornings to catch IDO, but I recently “cut the cord” so I will be stuck to YouTube this winter. At the same time, I am very grateful that you guys even put your shows on YouTube!!

Brother I am with you there. Where we are staying now the complex has a monopoly on the cable and wont allow any one else in and the selections are not there but hey we can pay about 5 times more for what they do offer. rofl…….

So You Tube for me too !!

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

To the entire IDO Team
    Thank You for all that you go through in bringing us some of the very best informative fishing out there these days.
    You can be sure that my Family and I will be praying for your safety and best season ever.
    Enjoy and God Bless
    James W

Brennon Nielson

in season 6 you did an episode called “Custom Ice Rod Revolution” with Thorne Bros. I would love to see a new one of these with the TUCR’s that you fish with!

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

in season 6 you did an episode called “Custom Ice Rod Revolution” with Thorne Bros. I would love to see a new one of these with the TUCR’s that you fish with!

X2!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Denny O wrote:
    <div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joel VandeKrol wrote:</div>
    My hope is the entire season is done in a boat haha

X2

X3

X5…. particularly if bee can put me on a 17″ crappie…. I’d travel a ways for a shot at one of those!!!

Couple days to go – looking forward to another season for sure!!! I experienced Green Bay and Lake Erie last year because of these shows, and will never forget it. I’ll be back for more of both this year, Erie if ice allows, but by boat in spring as well – if possible.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Would love to see a lake Nipigon ice fishing show split on pike and lakers )

I am still thawing out from that trip….Man that was cold. Splake were fun to fish and Lake Nipigon……she is a mean one!

Brrrrr

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I am still thawing out from that trip….Man that was cold. Splake were fun to fish and Lake Nipigon……she is a mean one!

Brrrrr

I’m just stubborn enough to consider a return trip but Cal’s right, our first trip up there was a miserable deal. -30 temps for days on end and very, very lethargic fish. But the big fish potential up there is off the charts.

Brandon M

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Calvin Svihel wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brandon McDonald wrote:</div>

Brrrrr

I’m just stubborn enough to consider a return trip but Cal’s right, our first trip up there was a miserable deal. -30 temps for days on end and very, very lethargic fish. But the big fish potential up there is off the charts.

do your electronics even work at them temps? lol you musta used a hut for that trip. I am from southwestern Ontario, Lake Simcoe is my usual haunt… and bay of quinte. But i am dying to take my 15 and 16yr old nephews on a bunch of trips up there. One in summer/spring for brookies lakers and pike, and another for ice fishing… definitely thinking ill need a snowmobile, or UTV with tracks first before I can make that trip up there on ice? Do you have the trip you made on film? Id love to see it if possible James.

zipdogfishing
    Utah

Love all the episodes, especially on ice… here’s hoping for a long ice season toast

I’d love to see an episode where bass are targeted… I’ve got some lakes around that have some decent bass and would love to see some tips on targeting bass through the ice… easier said that done though… keep up the great work.

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

Our latest episode is now posted in the forums and a link to it is currently on our homepage! S10E1

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

I have one request this season. Can you guys go up to rainy lake ice fishing? I want to go up there but looking at the lake maps it is really intimidating and not knowing where to go or what to look for it would really help me out. I love your guys episodes I can not wait until Sundays! Thanks guys.

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.