IDO Salmon GTG – Lodging

• Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Good morning,

As we are getting closer to the Great IDO Salmon GTG I was wondering if it was worth hearing where folks are going to be staying to see if we could get a discount on rooms.

For those of you who have made reservations, let us know where you will be staying so others know some places to look for lodging and if we have a large enough group somewhere or interest I would be willing to call and see if we could get a group discount. I have not personally made any reservations yet.

Just list the hotel name and how many rooms you have and reply as we have the other threads to keep the info going. It might be helpful to list the street or something in case there is more than one of that brand hotel.

Example – Holiday Inn (Layton Ave) 1 room

Thanks!
    Dave

Chris Hazen

Tim, Rick and I have one room for the holiday on Layton ave. But as far as the.group discount goes unless you habe better luck than I did they are no help. I have called 4 times to talk about it with them and 3 times I was told to leave a message work the sales team. I did that have never heard anything back from them.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I finally made my reservations and decided to go with the Super 8 by the airport. This hotel had very good reviews and reasonable rates (under $100 for a 2 queen room). The hotel is near the airport on South Howell Ave about 5 miles from South Shore Park.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.