IDO Chili Cook-Off!

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

If you missed this GTG, the next unofficial GTG is this Saturday at Lions Levee Park. Approx 3-6PM. wave

https://stpaulpark.org/index.asp?SEC=91594175-C5C7-4B34-893C-B860160718E7&DE=538AF181-FC1E-4136-98D9-CC25784093DA&Type=B_BASIC

This is the weigh in/pot luck lunch for the Pool 2 Fall Hog Haul. See Post in the Tourney Forum.

Come join us for the Annual Fall Hog Haul at Lions Levee park on Saturday Oct 2nd. This will be a fun and friendly catch, photo, release contest followed with a pot luck cook out on the island at Lions levee park.

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/pool-2-fall-hog-haul-2021/

Come meet your favorite IDO Social Planner, Sharon!

-J.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Thanks Jon! I look forward to the potluck this Saturday!

Yes, I plan to coordinate both another cook-off, and more general gatherings in the future. I’d like to aim for the northwest metro for an upcoming gathering, so if any of you northwest metro guys have a location/idea suggestion shoot me message or text!

Till then, cheers! toast

404 ERROR
    MN

Sorry I missed it, duck opener took priority. HOWEVER, with EPG winning the gold, I can tell everyone’s taste buds here at IDO must be a little defective. Could you taste the Skunk or did he marinate it well? chased

I kid, I kid.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Sharon, Sorry I missed the chili cookoff festival… had hoped to make it.

I had a 60 year old pamphlet published by Hormel re: the invention of SPAM; I was going to bless Mr. Klawitter with it.

Ended up in the garbage when I couldn’t make it to the chili cookoff.

Oh well….

Pete

Sharon
    SE Metro

Oh no worries for those who couldn’t make it! Hopefully we’ll catch ya at the next gathering or cook-off! Stay tuned!
    toast

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Next one should be in the North Metro so the other 90% of us on here can make it. LOL

Oh no worries for those who couldn’t make it! Hopefully we’ll catch ya at the next gathering or cook-off! Stay tuned!
    toast

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

She had mentioned she would try and get the next one in the North metro. Would International Falls be considered North metro for ya? grin

glenn57
    cold spring mn

She had mentioned she would try and get the next one in the North metro. Would International Falls be considered North metro for ya? grin

rotflol rotflol mrgreen

robby
    Quad Cities

I wish I lived closer.

Sharon
    SE Metro

International Falls might be a bit of a drive for me! LOL but yes, definitely something in the north/northwest metro! If anyone has a location in mind that might be fun, shoot me a message or text and I can look into it. mrgreen mrgreen

Deuces

Tbh us north/west metro guys are just a bit more Boujee than your average Joe(no offense to the Joe’s in the room).

We’ll definitely need some pinky up type establishment where we can pull up our large fancy like boats and sip fine whiskey and bite into our scrumptious hors d’oeuvres while offering direct access to a top shelf fall walleye, bass and musky fishery. It’s gonna be a long fall IMO.

Lord Fletcher’s.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Now you’re speakin my language Mr. Beads and to really make it classy they have pull tabs! toast

Sharon
    SE Metro

Tbh us north/west metro guys are just a bit more Boujee than your average Joe(no offense to the Joe’s in the room).

We’ll definitely need some pinky up type establishment where we can pull up our large fancy like boats and sip fine whiskey and bite into our scrumptious hors d’oeuvres while offering direct access to a top shelf fall walleye, bass and musky fishery. It’s gonna be a long fall IMO.

Lord Fletcher’s.

I don’t know what Boujee means, but anyone is welcome to coordinate their own unofficial gathering, so if you are looking for something different then by all means, have at it.

Deuces

I’d expand on that thought randy but I have more moral turpitude than that…. doah

munchy
    NULL

Sharon, just an idea, but the Coon Rapids Dam has a decent park and plenty of decent fishing (or so I’ve heard crazy ). May be a place you’d want to look into.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sharon, just an idea, but the Coon Rapids Dam has a decent park and plenty of decent fishing (or so I’ve heard crazy ). May be a place you’d want to look into.

I’ll add it to my list of potential places! Thanks Munchy!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I’m with Randy on this one.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Mmmmmmm I love biscuits and gravy! But I haven’t made it on the BlackStone yet. mrgreen

Viewing 21 posts - 151 through 171 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.