Otter Pro Medium Cabin

• woody_036
    Spooner, Wi

I want to purchase a Otter Pro Medium Cabin but Im having trouble finding a place that carries one. I’ve been to Gander MTN and Scheels in Eau claire and they dont have any otters ice shacks. I called Fleet farm and they carry Otter Wild shacks but no regular Otter shacks. I see that Reeds and Thorne Bros carry them and I can order them but shipping doesn’t look real appealing. Is ordering one my only option? Im interested to see what the IDO nation has to say. Thanks.

joejingle
    Iowa, sometimes Arkansas

I have a 2 year old otter med. Cabin for sale. I only used it 4 times. Has 2 seats and cover. 525.00. It is like bran new 712-830-1638

tjgeerdes
    Rice Lake, WI

When I was looking for shacks around the rice lake/eau claire area I didn’t see anyplace that carried otters. I went with a clam nanook mainly because it was the only shack that would fit in the trunk of my BMW. However, with shipping what it is it may be worth the road trip to the cities or reeds.

sandmannd

I love my Otter. IMO, if that’s the shack you want, you should get it. Thorne Bros have excellent customer service, best that I’ve seen in the industry, and will do you right. You may pay for shipping but you are buying one heck of a shack from one heck of a great company.

That’s my 2 cents.

woody_036
    Spooner, Wi

joejingle, pm sent.

mnbassin
    Mpls, MN

If anybody else is looking I can sell a brand new unused Otter Pro Cabin in a box! For way less then retail let me know!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.