Heads Or Tails…..HOT Lures

• Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Has anyone had a chance to try these out this year? I’m excited to give them a try this weekend.

The website for this brand new company is HERE

Sully

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Looks pretty cool! Let us know how they do for you.

ron_w_basser2
    North Central, MN

Where would one go to purchase these? I would try them for sure.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Nifty, I got abunch of fiskas, pretty much the same concept, I wonder if I can get a minnow head on one.

Pretty neat thanks for sharing, Lets here some results

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

They were selling them at the Ice Show last weekend, but I think Gander Mountain is the only major retailer that carries them.

One of the photos shows them with a minnow head, so I guess they would work for that as well.

Sully

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I like it

RRobarge
    Andover, MN

I hope this Question is not to dumb. If you would put on a stinger hook to this lure with the minnow tail is it still considered a two line set up?

superstinger

Jason,
    Thanks for the tip. I tried them and they were worked awesome. Caught some really nice perch on them. Can’t wait to try them on some walleyes. I got them at Gander in Woodbury, Mn. They are hard to find. Looks like I should have picked up more.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I really like the Fiskas. Better hooks in my opinion, and tungston.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Glad to hear you liked them. I wasn’t able to give it a fair try on Saturday. I didn’t mark a single walleye on a lake that was new to me.

The manufacturer hasn’t been able to keep up with the demand and I think what’s on the rack now is it for the year. If like them and find them, you would be well advised to stock up.

I will also have to try the Fiskas, to compare.

Sully

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Gander in Woodbury had a butt-load of them. In fairness, I have been using the Fiska’s for perch. I see you guys were using them for walleyes. I spose the size I saw at Gander would be better suited for them.

schlankki
    otsego, mn

I’ve been using the fiskas on the pond for three years i put 3 larva on front and on the back they work great

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

I’ve been using the fiskas on the pond for three years i put 3 larva on front and on the back they work great

Ditto. I will drop them into the mud and watch on the camera for them to pick them out. They never miss the hook!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.