Sleeping in a hub shelter

• Woodshed
    Elk River, MN

You’re right, re-reading my post I should not have worded it that way.

The inability to read someone’s facial expressions when they say something easily changes the intended meaning.

Re-reading what I wrote, its obvious I was being an ass. Thanks for calling it out.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Here we go…

Here we go?
    We go’ there everyday.

I just looked up a few stats.

In the US. 430 die each year from accidental CO… Average Over the past 10 year.

In 2010
    ~32,000 die driving a vehicle… And 5,000,000 crashes per year. That’s crazy.

You do not hear much about prevention when a story hits news about CO.

CO detectors
    Lifejackets
    And seatbelts boys

Of course heart disease, cancer, and chronic lower respiratory are highest causes of death.

Did you know suicide is in the top 10 leading causes of death. That sucks.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone. Warmer weather is here!!

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

In a non fishing story. The CO Alarm in our house (actual home, not fish house) potentially saved my families life on Saturday night as our furnace malfunctioned. Make sure your CO alarms are working! Got a new furnace installed yesterday and we are good to go again now.

munchy
    NULL

In a non fishing story. The CO Alarm in our house (actual home, not fish house) potentially saved my families life on Saturday night as our furnace malfunctioned. Make sure your CO alarms are working! Got a new furnace installed yesterday and we are good to go again now.

Glad to hear you and your family are safe Rabbit!!

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.