SM Lazer Pro

• mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Ok, So I returned the ION and went with the SM Lazer pro. I opened the box and the manual is in French, no English. Is there somewhere I can download the manual?

jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

I’d call SM to get one sent to you… Any questions on the unit in the mean time, I have one and love it

DAN J

Did you look at the back side of the manual?

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I Know how to use an auger, just wondering if there are any first time things to do. The salesman at Scheels said something about a cold start, and said make sure you follow the directions.

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Did you look at the back side of the manual?

Of Course

fisherman-andy

Quote:

I Know how to use an auger, just wondering if there are any first time things to do. The salesman at Scheels said something about a cold start, and said make sure you follow the directions.

See my links above in my previous post. You posted an updated while I was still editing the links. lol…

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Quote:

See my links above in my previous post. You posted an updated while I was still editing the links. lol…

Thanks

jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

The bulb needs to be pumped until no air bubbles. Always push blue compress button after each pull. Let warm up a minute before using… Nothing to know otherwise for cold starting otherwise (read my manual).

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

The bulb needs to be pumped until no air bubbles. Always push blue compress button after each pull. Let warm up a minute before using… Nothing to know otherwise for cold starting otherwise (read my manual).

Thanks

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Might have to depress the throttle slightly as well? That’s what I do anyway.

artifishal

Quote:

+1

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Get some Amsoil Saber oil and mix it at 50:1, fill the tank, turn choke lever to start, press red primer bulb until there are no bubbles (usually 3 times), push in Blue decompression button, pull recoil, press blue primer button, pull recoil. Repeat until engine fires.

As soon as the engine fires even if it’s just one little pop, move the choke to the Run position. If you don’t it will flood. Let it warm up for a minute or so and start drilling.

joe e
    Medford, WI

What price did you pay for your sm lazer pro?

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

What price did you pay for your sm lazer pro?

$450 at Scheels in Eau Claire.

Bigwalleye30
    MN

You can get a 10″ Lazer Pro from Reed’s for $419 including shipping. I got one a few weeks back and love it. Crazy fast!

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Took the new auger out today..holy heck is that thing fast.

MNEric90
    Shakopee, MN

Nothing like that screaming and melting thru the ice

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.