Jim Hudson

• hamms
    Mn

Not sure if anyone posted this on here yet but Jim Hudson went through the ice at 1 pm and was air lifted to duluth, Say some prayers guys!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good thoughts for him…

Sandbags
    SE Wisconsin

Hes gone. RIP my friend.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

“Only the good die young”

Mark

bee
    Maine

So So sad. He was so good at what he did.

Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

I just got back from a trip to Texas so I just saw this this morning. I met Jim at the Madison fishing expo last winter. He did a seminar on fishing for smallmouth bass. He sure knew smallmouth fishing and I was hoping to get to Chequamagon Bay sometime to fish with him. I’m so sad to hear about this.

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

I’ve been away from my computer for the last couple days, just heard about the tragedy and the loss of Jim, talked to him at a couple shows and was a big fan, wonderful guy. The industry has lost a truly amazing fisherman but more importantly a great man, my thoughts and prayers go out to Jim, his family, and those close to Jim. A travesty which should serve as a learning tool to the rest of us on IDO and all other ice fisherman, do not allow Jims death to be in vain, make sure you have safe ice guys, it is NOT worth the risk, think of your families when you hit the ice and how they would hurt if you leave this world, that should be enough to say no to sketchy ice conditions. I hope to never have to be saddened by another instance like this in my lifetime. Rest in eternal peace Jim Hudson. you will be greatly missed.

Rope
    Kansas

R.I,P, Jim.

Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

Thanks for posting that BigPike. That was a great article. What a tragedy.

bigpike

Your welcome, Mr. Hudson has touched quite a few lives. R.I.P. sir

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.