New Strikemaster Honda Lite

• rlafleur

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if the supplied bottle of oil with the new strikemaster Honda lite is the correct amount of oil, 1.7oz ?? The honda manual says it holds 3.5oz but i would think strikemaster knows the right amount. Can anyone tell me if the 1.7oz bottle is the correct amount. By the way what an awesome auger!!

luv2rapala

Talked to the rep at the Blaine show- (super nice) he took us outside and let us run one and we talked about the oil- the bottle is all that is needed.

highsparks

The engine is run and tuned , then drained for shipping . The bottle is all that’s needed from there on .

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I thought the same thing when putting mine together… I love it that Strike Master is a phone call away to take care of any questions.. I’m going to order a 6″ bit to take care of all my pan fishing on the Back Waters of the Mississippi !!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

There must be a dipstick to verify correct level?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Yes Sir~ee !!!

rlafleur

Thanks for all the replys everyone, I also called Strikemaster and they say the same as you, 1.7oz is good. Thanks again

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I looked at the new Honda Strikemaster last evening and it looks nice, but I really do not like the tiny recoil handle on it. It’s even smaller than the one on my 2 cycle Solo which could be bigger. Suggestion to Strikemaster put a bigger handle on , something like the Eskimo augers would be nice so you could start it with mittens on. I love wearing my leather choppers and have to take one off to start it, not fun when it’s -15. I also do not like the location of the primer bulb down inside, guys with big hands will have fun getting down to push the bulb easily. After seeing it I will stick with my 2.5 Solo.

Just a couple of design things that I would of changed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.