Wheel house break in season

• scottie56005

Its that time of year again when the doors are kicked in and the windows are busted. Spring Lake in Scott county fell victim to this nonsense last night. Just wanted to put the word out and keep people vigilant for this stuff.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Safe Ice = Thieve’s season… I have zero tolerance for a low life scumbag thief

washburn
    Aitkin Mn

I agree, nothing worse than a thief. My buddy and my cousin thought I was nuts for telling them to either lock up or take their propane tanks off.

ekruger01

Quote:

I agree, nothing worse than a thief. My buddy and my cousin thought I was nuts for telling them to either lock up or take their propane tanks off.

Thanks for the heads up, im only about 10 miles from there, I will spread to word!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’ll be the official devil’s advocate for today. After this I’m done for the day.

I am certainly not supporting this activity, but I’d really have a hard time leaving a $5000-$30,000 fish house on the lake for any extended period of time unattended. No fuel, no fire.

Now those scumbags can rot in

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

or just take everything with you, and leave the doors unlocked.

timmy

If the thieves were dead, we would be better off. Thieves have a special spot reserved for them in hell.

T

randeye
    Hudson

I have a Ice castle and never leave it on the ice for any period of time without staying in it. There are low lifes all around that just cannot appreciate the hard work and investment that goes into having one of these houses! All i can say is they better hope i never catch them in the act.

molitor

sounds like someone needs to invent ice house “thief” insurance.

jslsfish4u
    Cold Spring,MN

It’s called the “JUDGE”. On sale at Cabela’s.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

We have a permanent on Mille Lacs and pulling it off the ice is not an option. I think the best idea when leaving any house on the lake is to leave no valuables in the house and leave the blinds open. My girlfriend’s Dad keeps an inexpensive permanent on a metro lake and he just leaves it unlocked. There is just a bucket and a couple of chairs in there, so there is no sense having a thief bust it all up to get after them.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

or just take everything with you, and leave the doors unlocked.

Then it becomes a on ice outhouse – Know people who that has happend to

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

Got to be there to use it. But I’m all for it

Ingy

Quote:

You threaten them with a fish ruler??

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

Quote:

You threaten them with a fish ruler??

Good one

No the 1st one – Not the 2nd one

ekruger01

Local officer told me there were some break ins on prior last night…..Just a heads up…Hopefully someone catches these idiots

timmy

Quote:

Local officer told me there were some break ins on prior last night…..Just a heads up…Hopefully someone catches these idiots

Hopefully their car goes down and they die a horriddly miserable death. Then we all win. I would pray for their souls and feel bad bad for their families, and we would all be better off.

Tim

P.S…. I hate thieves(with a passion. )

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.