First Mille Lacs Trip !!

• iacanoeguy
    Iowa - Franklin Co

I will be spending Sat night in a sleeper at Mille Lacs with family and friends. Going out of Red Door for just one day. I have NEVER done this before. I am bringing the portable to do some searching during the day. I have stocked up on the Slender Spoons you all have been suggesting. I am now looking for any other input on ideas that will make this a great trip. We all have Vex’s to take along and a camera. If you have any suggestions for places to go check out on the north side, or other ideas let me know. If you want to PM me that is great too. My one brother has NEVER ice fished before so we are trying to show him a good time. Thanks in advance and I will post pics next week after we get back.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Anticipation is half the fun! Good Luck!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

a fresh jug of Captain Morgan, a few sliced limes, a case of coke or diet coke.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

a fresh jug of Captain Morgan, a few sliced limes, a case of coke or diet coke.

Can I fish with you?

Good luck up there. The bite should be slowing down, but it is still very good. I like to be as mobile as possible during the day. Drill holes and keep moving until you find them.

E Ashwell
    Apple Valley, MN

Check out Tony Roach’s fishing reports on YouTube. Super informative and he will get you fired up to hit my favorite lake. Have fun.

iacanoeguy
    Iowa - Franklin Co

We put one person JUST in charge of this!!! I most likely won’t stop fishing long enough

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.