Prayers and Love for Kaden

• jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I’m at a loss for words Just got a call from Bob and Kaden passed away this morning I just want to thank all you guys for everything you guys have done and praying for this great great lil man ! THANK YOU IDO …. Bob said when he gets more info he will give us all a update ! God bless you Bob for all you have done for this kid and family !

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Prayers and Love for Kaden
    Today, to the sadness of many left here on Earth. God called his sweet Little Angel Kaden home with him.

He passed peacefully at home with his loving family by his side.

From the words of his amazingly strong mother Jaime –
    … “He put up a valiant fight against cancer for 15 months and 1 day. He has finally won because cancer can live no longer inside of him. He is free of that burden and we are so proud of our son for being so strong for all of us. We love you and we will forever miss you Kaden. In Logan his father’s words, “He was the perfect son”.

May Kaden’s Legacy Live on Forever xoxo

Kaden Samuel Tjossem
    October 19, 2007 – December 22, 2012

big_g
    Isle, MN

RIP Kaden…prayers for his family and friends.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Just at a loss of words.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Rest in peace little man! My deepest condolences got out to all of Kadens family and friends!

neusch303

I have been following these posts for some time. Very sad to see this. I am tempted to find the one positive in the fact Kaden and his family had an idea this was coming and took advantage of the limited time they had left.

chippee
    sw wi

no words for this GOD BLESS

JacobNohner

Prayers sent to the family. God give you peace.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

abster71
    crawford county WI

Condolences to the family of one tough fighter.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

No words can fill the void.

the_grump
    Le Center

Cancer is a terrible thing, when a child has it there is nothing worse. May his family always remember the good times, stay strong, lots of people are praying for you.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Prayers go out to his family and friends. I cannot imagine how hard it would be.

coppertop
    Central MN

God bless this young child and help heal his family’s pain. I have not commented on many if any of your updates, just couldn’t come up with words. Thank you for sharing his amazing journey!

john_steinhauer
    p4

This news bums me out, I don’t know what to say. I have been following his updates for so long I feel as if I knew him. I can honestly say I wasn’t able to read this without tearing up. I know he inspired me by how strong and positive he was threw his battle.

RIP Kaden!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to him as well as all his loved ones.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

just got back and checking in and see this
    my heart sank, eyes welled up. Like many, Kaden’s story has been shared with us and we felt like we knew him.

Heartfelt prayers to Kaden’s family, and all his friends.
    Take care of him Jesus!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

My prayers an thoughts are with Kaden an his family

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ive been following this from when you started posting. I cant find the words that my heart wants to say but i am certain that God needed a new angel upstairs and kaden has the fight in him to help the big man out.

My thoughts,prayers and condolences go out to anyone close to the family. He was taken to soon but had experienced more then most should. If there is anything i can do please let me know, ive lost two very close uncles that had a similiar battle with cancer and not a day goes by that i dont think about them.

Is IDO going to send a flower arrangment/donation. Id like to contribute.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Very sorry to hear this. I was also humbled as well as honored to be able to share a small portion of this childs fight. I pray for his family to get through this and that he finds his rightful place in heaven.

backstraps1

prayers sent, not enough tissues by my computer,

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.