Duck Dynasty

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Anyone watch? I’ve got it on the DVR but won’t have time to watch until this weekend most likely.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I met Phil Robertson in the Jackson, MS airport on the way to film a show back in 2005. Great guy, exact same guy you see in person as you see on TV. He and some of the producer guys from the show he was with talked hunting and fishing with me for about a half hour. Down to earth guys all of them. Happy to see the family livin’ the dream!

Joel

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Yep! Great show. Looks to me like there are going to be 2 new episodes a week.

nathanr

Great show, watched like 4 back to back the other night getting caught up. So many great quotes too, just found this site http://duckdynastyquotes.com/ looks fairly new, but some good quotes on there.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Welcome to iDohunting Nathan!!

I got caught up a little last night too. My kind of people…other than I won’t eat squirrel brains.

nathanr

Thanks for the welcome!

Show cracks me up, can’t get enough, I hope it will be around for several seasons.

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

I love the show! Has inspired me to grow my beard out, lol

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

Ducks are like women, they don’t like mud on their butts…
    I would love to sit down and tip back a few with those boys. Especially Phil and Si…. and Korie

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

also like bees. a little smoke calms em right down

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.