Private Property Land Line Maps?

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Just wondering where a person can find a online property line map or where one could get one…. Specically SE MN in Houston County, La Crescent MN… PM me or post on here thank you very much

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Type in the county you are looking at and find their GIS tab. This will lead to satellite photos showing divided parcels with landowner names, tax info, etc.. The lines are the best they can do but may not be exact do to terrain changes etc..

It is a great guide to follow and packed with good info!

john_steinhauer
    p4

You should be able to go to the local public works, and look at a map maybe even make a copy.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

Type in the county you are looking at and find their GIS tab. This will lead to satellite photos showing divided parcels with landowner names, tax info, etc.. The lines are the best they can do but may not be exact do to terrain changes etc..

It is a great guide to follow and packed with good info!

I didn’t know that thanks for sharing!

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Scottb. I’m trying to find it for Houston and Winona County MN… I’m having trouble finding it on the internet, any links to it or help is great…

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I finally found the Winona County GIS Services map thank you very much everyone especially scottb. big help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.