Just a little Intro Folks

• jeff_heeg
    Marshfield WI.

Hi Folks

I’m just another person here that has the same great desirers to enjoy the outdoors hunting and shooting as all of you. I never try to put myself above others, but to only fit in, get to know and help by passing on my passion for the sport archery or hunting.

I considered myself very lucky in many ways I have a great family, my wife Carla, my son Dustin who is finishing college this year in Eau Claire WI. and my daughter Jessica which is in her 2nd year of college

We have been very active in the sport of archery for about 12 years now and as a family have done very well thru our progression in the sport

I also feel very lucky to be part of this great web site as a member, this by far is one of the best websites around that has the right desire, goals, resources and capabilities of giving so much back to all its members, this is because everyone of you folks here being part of a team helping each other out for the better of the sport and for the better of the individual asking.

I know I’m kinda new here and I wish I would have been able to place the faces with the names at the get together and introduce myself but that will come in time.

So Thanks to all of you for making this a great place, and a great place to hang out at!

Good Luck Hunting!

Jeff Heeg

Pictures Carla and I —— Jessica and I

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Thanks for the intro of yourself and family..Ive read many of your posts and its obvious you know what your talking about when it comes to hunting and archery…I agree this is a great site and its like a good intelligence system, you get out of it what you put in…the more good members like you that contribute, the more all the members get out of it ….Jay

lick

Quote:

Thanks for the intro of yourself and family..Ive read many of your posts and its obvious you know what your talking about when it comes to hunting and archery…I agree this is a great site and its like a good intelligence system, you get out of it what you put in…the more good members like you that contribute, the more all the members get out of it ….Jay

couldnt have said it better myself

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

X4

And this is the best hunting website I have found by far.

DugMer

Great intro. I’m looking forward to the in-person meeting. We need to get together some time soon in Buffalo. Hope you’re having a great day.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Glad to have you with us Jeff! Looking forward to your input and stories of in the field!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great to have you here Jeff thanks for the into, looking forward to hearing your hunting adventures this fall.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Great intro Jeff, thanks again for bringing my peepers back to life I have been keeping the feather industry in business once again

prieser
    Byron, MN

I love this site. I love how people on this site feel almost compelled to do what Jeff did. We let basic strangers into our world because of the outdoors. Good to see.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey JDX, welcome to the site, it should be real good this season.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.