DON’T YOU……

• bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

Just love it when your in your stand and the final hour of light is upon you and then the guy 2 properties down decides now would be the perfect time to sight in his 9mm and smoke pole!

I called the house but guess he’s the only one home..and outside going thru 50 rounds

I know it usually doesn’t matter too much but it just make me wonder about some people…

jorgy
    rochester

That sounds really familar. This morning i was out to my stand by 5 so i didn’t spook anything. At about 7:30 the farmer on the property next door starts fixing his fence about 75 yards away. So i just got up and left. That was well worth getting up at 3:30 driving 45 min. to hunt for an hour. I just got those rage 2 and wanted to do some surgery today maybe next time. good luck everyone

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

You like thoose rages??? I tried them early on and hated the design. The blades would always fall off the band at the littlest tick.

jorgy
    rochester

I haven’t let one go yet. But I read alot about them the problem they had with MOST of them was with the three blade. Now those have all been weeded out. I bought the two blade and checked them periodically through out the day and they seem to stay looked. But there was a few reports from consumers on basspro remarks that said these were coming open, but it was about 3 out of 40 comments. Most of the remarks are devastating and down right nasty. I also saw on a sight simular to this one.A guy on there was showing the bad hit he made like in the hind quarter and in the back and I guess they still only go 100 yards. Most people said if you make a good shot you can watch it fall with in 20 to 30 yards. Can’t wait to do some surgery.

ferny
    Stillwater, MN

How about the neighbor mixing cement all day Saturday and on Sunday roto-tilling in a garden and burning leaves??? I also got to hear a donkey hee-hawing and a dog barking all day every day. I didn’t mind the chickens and the cows as much! Sometimes a 40 isn’t enough!

Ferny.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I know a guy that was in Ripley one year. He walked waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy into the woods as deep as he could go,, set up his stand and waited for light. As light came he realized that he set up only 50 yards from a truck!! (I guess you can only walk half way into a woods before you’re walking out). Then, After about 30 minutes the truck’s car ALARM went off! I wish I could have seen his reaction to that one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.