Live traps?

• hgeren
    NE Minneapolis

Anyone here know of any place around the cities to get a cheap live trap. Called Gander and they have them but $60 is a little more than I want to spend. Figure Fleet Farm may have them too but cant get through on there listed number.

Neighbors outdoor cat is on his 9th life. Destined for a vacation to the country for some target practice. I’d catch him by hand again but I swear hes got the claws of a cougar. Its gone beyond the point of asking them to keep him inside one more time after I stepped in another one of his turds this morning in the garden.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Don’t know where to find a trap, but when you are done down there come up by my place. I only have one direction I can fire the .22 from the deck, and all the little song bird eaters in my neighborhood know better than to walk that way.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Don’t know where to find a trap, but when you are done down there come up by my place. I only have one direction I can fire the .22 from the deck, and all the little song bird eaters in my neighborhood know better than to walk that way.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Mills Fleet in St. Cloud has em so I would assume the one near you would…Good luck Jay

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Mills Fleet in St. Cloud has em so I would assume the one near you would…Good luck Jay

hgeren
    NE Minneapolis

Cat problem solved. Big dog + repressed instincts = dead cat! Man was that a sight to behold. Anyone who says a cat with claws can put up a good fight against a dog is sadly mistaken.

hgeren
    NE Minneapolis

Cat problem solved. Big dog + repressed instincts = dead cat! Man was that a sight to behold. Anyone who says a cat with claws can put up a good fight against a dog is sadly mistaken.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Lucky…………..kill slick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Lucky…………..kill slick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.