Colorado Elk pics

• wetboots
    Oakdale MN

Those pics are awesome! I just moved back to Minn from Colo and those pics make me miss that place like crazy. You are sure right about being in shape, last year I hiked at least 5 to 10 miles a day at 9000 to 12000 ft. That looked like a great hunt, congrat on a beautiful bull. And thanks for the pics.

shaley
    Milford IA

I know all about that High Country hunting I hunt just South of you, Lizard Head Wilderness area. That is Gods country for sure around Ridgeway, Ouray all the way down to Rico. Wish I had made it this year I’m missing them Mountains real bad, and I’m almost out of elk in the cooler

Congrats on a successful hunt.

shaley
    Milford IA

I know all about that High Country hunting I hunt just South of you, Lizard Head Wilderness area. That is Gods country for sure around Ridgeway, Ouray all the way down to Rico. Wish I had made it this year I’m missing them Mountains real bad, and I’m almost out of elk in the cooler

Congrats on a successful hunt.

big_dog_ia
    Omaha, Ne

Awesome pics/hunting trip!! That is something I have always wanted to do. I’ve got the horses for the job, just need to get off my butt and look into a trip

big_dog_ia
    Omaha, Ne

Awesome pics/hunting trip!! That is something I have always wanted to do. I’ve got the horses for the job, just need to get off my butt and look into a trip

bucketmouth1

Hey Bret is the guy that you went with from over by Tomah. Just wondering he looks familar. If it is I work with his brother in law.

bucketmouth1

Hey Bret is the guy that you went with from over by Tomah. Just wondering he looks familar. If it is I work with his brother in law.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

We had a mixed bag, one from Tomah, Cliffton, and LaCrosse.
    It was a great group to be with. Saftey was number one, and we had a blast doing it
    4 guys in very close quarters and no spats. Try that with women
    Just got smacked by the wife, but she did smile knowing in most cases, its true.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

We had a mixed bag, one from Tomah, Cliffton, and LaCrosse.
    It was a great group to be with. Saftey was number one, and we had a blast doing it
    4 guys in very close quarters and no spats. Try that with women
    Just got smacked by the wife, but she did smile knowing in most cases, its true.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Beauty post, story and pics Bret! Congrats on your Bull Man those pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a cool trip

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Beauty post, story and pics Bret! Congrats on your Bull Man those pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a cool trip

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.