Humminbird question

• Umy
    South Metro

Since they are not networkable ( according to the info on this post) and I am better off seeing SI at a faster speed to be better able interpret what I am seeing perhaps I just re rig and run the transducer as cables to the console for the SI and the bow for the DI and bigger screen.
    If I have the splitter cables already in place to run follow the contour for the SI imaging that is currently upfront seems logical those cables/connections would fit on the DI / bigger screen in the same way. Don’t really use follow the contour that much anyways so….
    I think my smartest play is to get in the River when it opens up ( or wait for the lakes) re position my transducer as suggested and make sure I have the correct transducer selected for SI and see what I can see. Perhaps if I do that I may get the images I am expecting I should be able to see and just learn to read the info as is.
    Thanks for all the input everyone. This site has been invaluable to me the last couple years with a new boat and a renewed hobby.

reddog

I think you will be happier. Either way, I’d upgrade the transducer to the XHS 9 HDSI 180t, unless you’re planning on upgrading the unit..

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.