How do you vote?

• Snap

I don’t vote.

DTW

Without making it a political argument or statement, please tell me how you generally vote in an election year: in person on Election Day, early voting in person, or by mail/absentee.

I personally have been voting absentee/mail the last several elections because voting day has fallen during deer firearms season and I’m always hunting away from my voting precinct. This year, although Election Day is prior to deer hunting, I did absentee/mail again (for various reasons).

Thanks for your responses.

For those of you who mail in vote. Would you be willing to mail $5k in cash to a friend across the country with no return address?

I’m voting in person no matter how long I have to wait. Remember why you have a vote and your freedoms!!!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Wife and I mailed our ballots in. Looking to me that now we are getting more pieces of political propaganda in the mail than ever before. doah devil

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Always voted in person for over 30 years, but this year voted early.

Paulski

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I always vote in person. Voting by mail wouldn’t seem the same. It would feel like filling out and mailing in a rebate or warranty card.

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

For health reasons it was Absentee. In a non pandemic year it would be in person on election day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In person. I am almost more excited about no more political ads as deer hunting!

gary d
    cordova,il

Just heard on the radio that if you voted early and want to change your vote you can in some states. I bet that is a process.

I vote on vote day.

Mike West

In person on election day

Sylvanboat

Voted and dropped off our ballots in person.

nord

Voted on Sept. 21 at the court house.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Will be up on Vermilion chasing muskies on election day. Was able to schedule appointment to vote early in the City of Hudson. Took 10 minutes and no post office involved.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I’m one of those cheaters that does absentee. I used to do in person but 2016 I was on a fishing trip…boy the memories being with two pro-Trump guys on election night…unbearable! grin Only kidding. They only gave me a little ribbing. grin This year I did absentee just to get it done with so I don’t need to stand in line.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

with all the news lately about how many people are voting early, its going to be a cake walk voting in person this year. here in cold spring i only recall once in my voting life having to wait in line and it wasnt that long of a line!!!!

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

In person on Election Day. My station won’t be crowded at all.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I have usually done early, and did absentee this year. Without early I would have to choose between voting or being at deer camp some years.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

In Person for me. I don’t have a problem with the early in person voting. I do have a Issue with the Mail in voting. To me there is just to much risk of Fraud and tampering. I have a feeling that who ever loses this election is not going to accept the outcome because of the whole mail in situation. I feel like if you can wear a mask and go into a walmart or other store to shop there is no reason why you cant wear a mask and stand in line for a few minutes if needed. I do believe that mail in voting should be allowed in certain situations just not because you don’t feel like doing it in person.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

I vote absentee if election is during deer season.
    I vote in person if election is before deer season.
    I vote with my brain not with my feelings.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I have voted absentee for 20+ years. Work travel typically has me away from home.

bigpike

Vote early
    Vote often

bigfish2

This year doing mail in vote. Not going to stand in lines. I did read that MN is 5th and ND 3rd for googling how to change their vote.

Mike m

This year doing mail in vote. Not going to stand in lines. I did read that MN is 5th and ND 3rd for googling how to change their vote.

Is that true , or did you read it on fox news?

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.