House for sale-Eagan

• Johnie Birkel
    South metro

We just listed our house in Eagan. Here Below is the link if anyone is interested or knows someone looking. We have done a lot of work and it’s in great shape in a great neighborhood. The house should be maintance free for the major items and fully ready to move into.
    Listing

We have been here 10 years this fall and have everything needed updated as we were planning to stay.
    -windows and patio door (all Andersen 400) and LP smart siding in 2015
    -Furnace AC
    -full house carpeting and flooring
    -kitchen and baths with granite from Innovative Surfaces in Hastings and Kitchen Aid matching appliances
    -Huge deck and nice back yard.
    -Gas fire place with upgrades in 2018

More importantly this house has a 3rd driveway stall that will park a 20+ft boat tucked next to the garage. The realtor wouldn’t let me put those pics online. Also wouldn’t let me post it’s 15 mins for from P2 and 55 from Everts!
    Also comes with my custom 20+ rod holder in the garage ( a $10 value!)
    PM me for questions.
    Just to be clear, I have a realtor and am only looking to get this out as I can personally say this is in good condition and well cared for.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I can vouch…..be a great house for a young family.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sounds like you are working for your Realtor instead of your Realtor working for you. wink

You are in a good area in a hot market. I’m sure it will sell fast.

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

Sounds like you are working for your Realtor instead of your Realtor working for you. wink

Based on what else is available in the area I feel pretty good about the house selling. I really only posted this because I feel we have some well done improvements and quality products that we spent the money on to do it right. I knew this going in that in this price range quality won’t bring any more money as buyers only see a “window and siding or SS appliances” and not how long they will last or ability to fix. It’s more about if a connection is looking or knows someone I would be happy to see them use it and know they are getting a fair deal with nothing scary to find out about later.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

The link didn’t work, but we are practically neighbors!

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

We had a crazy weekend but It went quick! I think the link will be active in a week and will say pending until we close.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.