Help from those with Diabetes

• CaptainMusky

Excellent advice here fellas way to go. FT We all wish you the best but this should be a breeze for you.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Doing some research I think I’m going to add a 5:2 fasting plan into the died. The info. I’ve found says its safe for Diabetics. I also really need to up the exercise. I think once warm weather gets here that will be easier. Just not a fan of the idea of getting dressed and going for a walk when its cold outside. Got a lot of steps in last weekend while out fishing. Sadly the diet kind of went to hell over the weekend. Hard to control when staying at friends place and eating out a few times. Oh well. Got to be bad once in awhile.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Just not a fan of the idea of getting dressed and going for a walk when its cold outside.

Having a dog is a great motivator! There are a lot of days I would rather stay in. But my pup says otherwise. So it’s everyday, no matter the weather. And this dog keeps that walk at a pretty good pace.

-J.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

2 weeks clean and now my former Drug dealers are waiting for me outside grocery stores jester jester jester

Attachments:
    1. Drug-dealer.jpg

Gitchi Gummi

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    Just not a fan of the idea of getting dressed and going for a walk when its cold outside.

Having a dog is a great motivator! There are a lot of days I would rather stay in. But my pup says otherwise. So it’s everyday, no matter the weather. And this dog keeps that walk at a pretty good pace.

-J.

This is spot on. If you can’t do it for yourself, do it for your dog! It usually only sucks for the first 1-2 minutes before you forget about the cold and realize getting outside and getting the fresh air trumps any discomfort you’re feeling.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

fishthumper I hear ya!!!

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

A good diabetic snack are pork rinds. No carbs and there is different seasonings available on them.

riverrat09
    Pine island mn

Just remember you can reverse it.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.