New HB Viewing Chart (sitting on my couch)

• gonefishin

Hi have a new HB and Lakemaster Chip. Sitting on my couch playing with the unit before installing and wish to look at the Lakemaster Chip. So power up in normal mode, do not have GPS hooked up but have tried this also.

Have in SD inleft slot and left chart card selected. Also tried auto.

I can not get the unit to read/display the LakeMaster Chip. It is for HB.

Any thoughts?

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

I think you need a GPS connection to view the chart data. after you get a gps connection go menu>menu> chart> lake list and select the lake you want to view.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

I think you need a GPS connection to view the chart data. after you get a gps connection go menu>menu> chart> lake list and select the lake you want to view.

X2 – I do this sitting at my computer a lot. That is correct, you need to establish a GPS connection.

dgoodman
    Pool 4

Just pull up the simulator mode. Then you will be able to see the data on the lakemaster chip.

gonefishin

Brought up in simulation mode, scrolling though views, do not see a view to allow LakeMaster. Atlanta however seems to be a favorite.

gonefishin

Yup – can view in simulator mode. Just needed to go to defaults, then scrolled through the views, will automatically jump to Atlanta, but can scroll N to MN.

Thanks for your responses.

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

Simulator works.
    turn your unit off. turn it on,as soon as the loading window switches to the Humminbird window,hit menu,select simulator,then do the menu>menu>charts>lakelist>select lake. then scroll through the view button till you get to the chart view.zoom in you should be there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.