It’s almost go time

• bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Things are happening fast in central mn. we should be prepping ground as soon as next week. some good news… fertilizer prices have stayed the same or in some cases gone down we will have a shorter than usual window to get our crops in the ground so being prepared is going to be important this year. I am pumped to start turning the ground Black

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

We were very fortunate this year at the farm to have very little snow and got warm temps early on. We are on higher ground. I have been working the plots the last 2 weekends. Will post pics soon

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

We were very fortunate this year at the farm to have very little snow and got warm temps early on. We are on higher ground. I have been working the plots the last 2 weekends. Will post pics soon

Sounds like fun! whats your soil temp? ours are still in the low 40’s here too cold to plant here.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

High 40’s last weekend. I won’t be planting for 2 weeks. Can’t make it this weekend and then got to get seed in first weekend in May so I can make the fishing opener the following weekend. I hope we are at or close to mid 50’s by May 1st.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.