post your plot pictures here

• lick

Quote:

Quote:

I want to say it was Tecomate monster mix and the clover came back up the next few years. I wish it got more traffic. I have a cam hung there now. My gun buck pics were taken in this plot last turkey day as he was shot near by

How many acres is that food plot Pat?

Lees than 1 its 35 yards across and 50 yards long. I’m a believer in small plots that I can cover all of with my bow

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

update on some northern mn, plots 1st pic is dwarf essex rape and purple top turnips, second pic is soybeans broadcast and disced in with the fertilizer followed by rr ready corn planted with a 4 row planter. third pic is a freshly seeded and packed mixture of turnips, rape and sugar beets along side a clover patch. everything is looking good! I planted 4 more plots on the 10th 3 acres all small kill plots, pics coming as soon as they are up and growing. My son Bobby and I have this farm set up with enough plots so we can hunt a different one everyday.

lick

Nice work Bob they look great

I’m afraid if I had bigger equipment I wouldn’t have any woods left it would all be tilled up

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.