Go Pack Go

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

That Lazard play was borderline, the Johnson one wasn’t.

I actually thought it should have been holding, not PI. I don’t think the ball was thrown yet when he was pulling that jersey. Not that it mattered, both would have been an automatic first down.

Tim Huston

It wasn’t pass interference because they weren’t calling it.

To say nothing of the fact that the ball wasn’t catch-able…..unless Tyler Johnson’s arms were five feet long.

Thanks Refs.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Yup, the Refs are the reason the Pack lost. roll

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Yeah it was all the refs fault. Couldn’t have anything to do with the 2 fumbles, 1 int, 6 sacks given up and 6 total points off of 3 turnovers all while playing at Lambeau

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yeah it was all the refs fault. Couldn’t have anything to do with the 2 fumbles, 1 int, 6 sacks given up and 6 total points off of 3 turnovers all while playing at Lambeau

Or the questionable decision making by LaFleur.

Doug M
    SE SD

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>riverbassman wrote:</div>
    Refs let them play in the defensive backfield all game which was fine. However. With game on line dont go calling something that was happening all game.

That Lazard play was borderline, the Johnson one wasn’t.

Were there plays this obvious not called earlier in game? If so, then bad call. If not, sometimes you force them to throw the hanky.

Dan
    Southeast MN

In this game the consensus seems to be that it was a penalty, it just wasn’t called consistently all game.

Remember that bad call a few years ago in the NFC championship game that went against the Saints and got the Rams in the Super Bowl? New Orleans businessmen literally paid for billboards to complain about the call.

People throughout all sports need to stop acting like they’re the first team to suffer from a bad call.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

A picture is worth a thousand words

only until it isn’t

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

Or the questionable decision making by LaFleur.

They beat themselves. Outplayed and outcoached. LeFail and his gutless decision to kick a FG down 8 at the 9 yard line is a fireable offense in my book. On the other hand, ARodge could have run on 3rd and goal too. Sure looked like he had a nice lane to the right pylon?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210125-190622_Instagram.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The game ended in the first half when you don’t protect your own end zone against the greatest quarterback to ever play.

Glad I was on the road today but the thread took a predictable path.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

The game ended in the first half when you don’t protect your own end zone against the greatest quarterback to ever play.

Glad I was on the road today but the thread took a predictable path.

These threads only have ONE path, but always entertaining!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

ARodge could have run on 3rd and goal too. Sure looked like he had a nice lane to the right pylon?

I thought that too. They interviewed him about that play today and he decided not to run because he thought he had another chance on fourth down. But it “wasn’t his decision.”

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m not done trolling yet.

Attachments:
    1. School.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Define irony. A disgruntled packers fan that trolls a Vikings thread all season long is upset when a few Vikings fans come back down the river to do some trolling of their own.

How did the Packers do on Sunday anyways? Asking for a friend.

jester

Beast

Define irony. A disgruntled packers fan that trolls a Vikings thread all season long is upset when a few Vikings fans come back down the river to do some trolling of their own.

How did the Packers do on Sunday anyways? Asking for a friend.

jester

You have friends???? rotflol
    I forget, Who did the Vikings play again last weekend?

Ripjiggen

-Bucs converted how many 3rd and longs to score their first two TDs?
    -Adams dropping the TD in the first half requiring GB to settle for 3
    -No PI call on Lazard ending in an INT for TB
    -Dropped INT in GB secondary
    -Absolutely awful play by King to end the half on the Miller TD
    -Jones’ fumble giving TB a free 6
    -ESB dropping the 2 pt conversion
    -LaFleur choosing to go for 2 instead of kicking the EP in the first place
    -Packers/Rodgers/Lafleur failing to get a single first down after both of Jaires INTs down 8 in the fourth
    -Kicking the FG on 4th and 8 on the 8 down 8
    -Clear PI on King that wasn’t called either way the WHOLE game until it mattered

Tons of excuses. Tons of reasons why they lost. I still feel the Packers are the better team, but obviously that doesn’t mean anything. Congrats to TB and all the trolling Vikings fans that have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on an internet forum and talk crap

You forgot one.

Erin was 4-11 passing in the fourth quarter for three points may have been 0 points in crunch time had his coach let him throw one more pass. jester toast

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I’m a life long Packer fan. Not a fanatic but more than a casual fan.
    The players, MLF, and the front office all lost this game in my opinion.
    Yea, QB missed some throws. Receivers dropped some balls. Players missed some tackles.
    Refs missed some calls.
    Happened to BOTH teams.
    TB made more plays end of story.

Dan
    Southeast MN

You may not have, artist formerly known as Trbo, but there’s plenty of back and forth, instigating, and trolling from both sides.. I try to stick to facts and maybe “my takes” but I try and stay away from trolling and anything not good-natured; I actually cringe when I see other Vikings fans say dumb things about the Packers because, well, scoreboard. But anyone who prowls this site knows it’s not limited to one side, there are folks on both side of the Packers/Vikings aisle who love to rip on the others, some in good fun and others you can tell honestly hope their rivals are not having a good day.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

- Congrats to TB and all the trolling Vikings fans that have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on an internet forum and talk crap

You’re really rather pathetic IMO.

You already got booted here for talking crap and you creep your way back in.

So?

Who? “nothing better to do with their lives than sit on an internet forum and talk crap”

Well that would be you!!

munchy
    NULL

Attachments:
    1. 142196065_10218733545161796_1356375183754337737_n.jpg

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Hey james, maybe you can post a fishing report for us. You should have time to get out now

toddrun

Pack fans have to complain about a bad call all off-season, and drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of cheese to drown their sorrows. But, it will only get worse for them. Coaches dissension, the head coach who himself made a terrible call to kick a useless field goal at the end of the game and give the ball back to the GOAT, is blaming the defensive coordinator for a bad defensive call at the end of the half, not going to end well. Packers are in cap hell with a ton of free agents, which include a lot of starting players, they cannot resign. And most recently, Rodgers has now asked for a new contract because he is underpaid. And before people get on the overpaid athlete boat again, its called revenue sharing, the players SHOULD get their cut, and comparing Rodgers salary to the top paid QB’s in the league, he deserves a pay raise, he is paid the same as Goff, imagine that. And if the brilliance of GB’s front office think they drafted their future in Love, and decide to make a BIG trade and send Rodgers packing, they will find out just like Bellichek that an MVP QB is almost impossible to replace, and decimates an otherwise good team, see New England. More evidence, see KC after Mahomey got hurt last week, the great offense in football completely stalled.

Its just a game, there are few winners, lots of loosers, and in the end no FAN has skin in the game.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Could be wrong, but I dont remember making a single comment on a Vikings thread this season, let alone “all season long”

100% wrong. The very person who started this thread is partially responsible.

Not pointing fingers at you personally. In fact I think most of your points solely based on why the Packers lost are insightful and true.

Beast

Hey james, maybe you can post a fishing report for us. You should have time to get out now

Fishing been slow for me, few crappie, some bluegills, 4 small walleye,fishing pressure been high on the local lakes around. must be from all the Viking fans that have had nothing to do for the last several weeks. devil devil grin

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

If Tbro were still here I’d post this…
    With Rodgers at the helm the Pack has a losing record in the playoffs, 7-8. They’re 1-8 when trailing at halftime and 1-4 in NFC Championship games.

Sorry, nothing better to do with my time! devil

Sylvanboat

Just in: Packers CEO Mark Murphy confirms Rodgers will be back for 2021 season.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Just in: Packers CEO Mark Murphy confirms Rodgers will be back for 2021 season.

I don’t think it was ever a question of whether the Packers want Rodgers to remain. Its a question of whether Rodgers wants to remain a Packer

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

Fishing been slow for me, few crappie, some bluegills, 4 small walleye,fishing pressure been high on the local lakes around. must be from all the Viking fans that have had nothing to do for the last several weeks. devil devil grin

Which lakes you fishing?

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

Which lakes you fishing?

Big Balsam, Little Balsam, Blake Round lake and Bone., Bone been kicking out a ton of small perch not big enough to keep in my opinion,they start driving off the north end now, looks like the crappie village is starting to form about 1/2 mile from the north landing on Bone.

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 241 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.