Gear Giveaways for 26 Weeks IN A ROW!

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Since no one else has said what should be said yet – Thank You Nick! We appreciate the thought behind this and are happy to be apart of a site that cares enough about its members to offer us free prizes just for enjoying the site content. Keep up the good work!

Yes thank you, and thank you crappie for steering the convo back to the OP.

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

@BassnDan, on the website here we have Web Extras, Season 3,5,6,7,8,9,10. We are only missing season four, simply because it is stored on old media.

On our YouTube page we offer Web Extras, Season 3,5,6,7,8,9,10. Plus we offer playlists broken down by fish species, and we also have old commercials archived on our YouTube page.

A total of 273 videos currently exist on YouTube, and 117 on our website.

The difference in the number of videos between Website and YouTube is significant, but we chose not to display product videos on the Website.

We will add Season 11 to both Web and YouTube as the season goes on.

Thanks!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

@crappie55369 Thanks bud, let me know when you want me to drop off my Tonka GPS Waypoints lol –

Well now that would take all the fun outta following you around the lake and looking out for that red glacier ice house on the horizon grin

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

@crappie55369 You got me there buddy lol. Although, I am not sure it will be red, so that adds another complexity to your situation! )

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

Hate face book flame I appreciate the opportunity and that fact you are nice enough to give things away though.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Bk was in my boat Monday night. Sun was setting and Moon was coming up, he pulled out his phone and told me to stand in the front of the boat…I figured he was going to photo the horizon and didn’t want my ugly mug in the photo…

Then he starts narrating while scanning the horizon with his phone…

“Brian, and you doing an instant video update of some kind?”

Brian, “yup”

Apparently he uploads video to Facebook, which updates Twitter, which updates Instagram…

Ok…I just laughed.

Learned something new lol

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I hate posting…takes away from my fishing time and besides, this whole internet thing is just a fad.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Lol…I didn’t even tell anyone you wore UV gloves and neck gator after dark… And wading boots. Goofy guy that bk. )

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

@rootski ^^ See anything out of the ordinary in that post?

Moving on, I’m trying to figure my odd in the 26 weeks. I think it’s better then winning the Powerball.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

@rootski ^^ See anything out of the ordinary in that post?

Moving on, I’m trying to figure my odd in the 26 weeks. I think it’s better then winning the Powerball.

You take the trinkets, I’ll pay for your trip to Christmas Island if I win the Powerball. grin

King Dinger
    Mn

Thanks Nick for the clarification and the chance to win prizes for all of us. Very nice thing to do and for 26 weeks that’s awesome!

Josh Bothum

I’m shocked at the number of anti Facebook replies. I can’t say there isn’t a tiny part of me that envys you.

That being said, stop whining.

Add me to the no Facebook brigade… Never gonna happen.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Add me to the no Facebook brigade… Never gonna happen.
    [/quote]

Same here

guthook1
    Lake Nebagamon Wisconsin

Sorry, will just have to live without the goodies….ain’t on farcebook.

realtreeap10
    Over there

Nick,

wondering why the statement you made at the begining is different then what is posted on the IDO facebook page? On FB – it says you have to like the youtube page and post your youtube name, but you said like, share and tag someone.

So which is it?

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

As a winner of one pretty cool recent giveaway, I just want to say thank you to the entire IDO staff and sponsors for making stuff like this possible! I will now look better on the ice than I am at actually fishing on the ice.

For the people that don’t have facebook or haven’t applied, I would encourage you to apply. For the giveaways so far this year, the odds have only appeared to be roughly 1 in a few hundred, pretty good odds if you ask me!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Signed up, and entered 0 contests thus far doah

The whole tagging and sharing thing is confusing. Probably could get it, for now let you guys have all the prizes cry

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

no fb here I really don’t care if people know what I am doing! just fishing!

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.