Game Unlimited Game Farm

• john23
    St. Paul, MN

I’m tossing around the idea of a game farm membership for myself and my son (7 years old – loves walking with me with an unloaded BB gun). We’ve been to Whispering Emerald Ridge in Menominee and Horse & Hunt in Prior Lake. I guess I’m looking for something in-between in terms of distance and price. I also need it to be family friendly – if I have to worry about what my kid will hear when I go there it will ruin it for both of us.

I’m located in the SE metro and Game Unlimited in Hudson came up in a search. Looks decent, but they don’t post membership availability or prices. Anyone here who can share their thoughts on the place? PM’s welcome.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Hi John – I sent you a PM. I’ve been going out there for many years.

Pete

roadhunter

Agree with the support for Game Unlimited. The clubhouse is first class and the owner Pete is great. Sporting clays that you can go shoot my yourself even when the club is closed, scratch hunting and indoor trap range…

I highly reccomend Game Unlimited.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What does a membership cost ball park? I would love to be apart of a place like that

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The Horse and Hunt Club in Prior Lake has an awesome trap shooting course. You don’t need a membership to use it either.

You will, however, need an annual membership to shoot their pen raised birds and it costs and arm and a leg to do it.

bclii
    MN/AZ

Orlando game farm 2 miles south of miesville. Tell Barney that Byron sent ya! 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.