Opening Day on the Big V.

• guideman
    Lake Vermilion, Tower, Minnesota

Hi All,
    The weather has been beautiful and I’m looking forward to a great walleye opener on the Big V this year.

Water temps are in the low to mid 50’s in most of the shallow bays and the mainlake temps aren’t far behind.

Pike bay will be open and I expect it to be crowded with boats, fortunately there are many alternatives to Pike bay for good walleye fishing on the opener.

Have a great time everybody and be aware of all the other boaters on your favorite lake this weekend. A little common sense, goes along way to insure a fun and safe day for everyone.

dannyboy

ace,
    probly be fishing on cook end with my wifes cousin. but who knows. maybe we’ll swing by and visit the to oldest oooooooops i mean best looking guides on lake vermilion on your end.

just wacked my wifes plans on getting me to go shopping sat. with her and mother in law because”it might rain saturday, sure you want to go fishing?”
    ” I replied that i have rain gear and sometimes it rains when i go fishing. sometimes even do well. got a nice musky oce while it was raining and i had my rain geer on!!!!!!!!”

good luck this weekend

dannyboy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.