Dick Pearson,is coming to Eveleth MN.

• guideman
    Lake Vermilion, Tower, Minnesota

Hi All,
    The Arrowhead Chapter of MI is having our first
    Spring Banquet on Saturday March 15th, 2003.
    Our guest speaker will be Dick Pearson, author of
    “Muskie’s on the Shield”.

We also have Duane Williams of the Minnesota DNR
    Big Lake Muskie program, Duane will cover the new
    Lake Vermilion Muskie survey that he compleated last spring.
    Tickets are only $20.00 and we also have some real great stuff to raffle off as well. The fun starts at 5:30pm at the Days Inn, in Eveleth MN.
    If you are from the area you can get your tickets at our monthly meeting upstairs at the Sawmill Bar in Virginia. The meeting starts at 7:30pm on wednesday feb 12th.

You can also get your tickets over the phone, by calling me at 218-753-2612. If you need more info
    you can contact me at [email protected].

All money raised goes to muskie stocking and to muskie research in the Vermilion area.

Terry Sjoberg.
    Arrowhead Chapter RVP.

guideman

Hi All,There is a correction on the time for the Banquet festivities, they start at 3:30pm, not 5:30pm.

Also Duane Williams has been replaced by Joe Gies

of the MN DNR, he will however, be covering the same information.

guideman

For any of you that fish the Big V on a regular basis, this is a must see seminar. Dick Pearson is THE authority when it comes to fishing shield lakes like the Big V.We have an impressive list of prizes and you have a chance to meet and talk to, some of the best sticks on the lake.

guideman

I will be at the MN Muskie Expo in March and I’llhave tickets for the Banquet and the raffle. You can also buy tickets at the door however, they will be in limited numbers.

FishnFreak

ACE,
    I am going to try and make it up in March for sure. I will see you at the Expo, and get my tickets from you then. Are you going to be there, at a booth, all three days? ACE Guide Service or a Vermilion Lake booth? Or part of Muskies Inc.?

Anyway I plan to be there Saturday Morning.

Freak

guideman

Hey all,

I’m walking out the door, on my way to the Muskie Expo in Blaine. I’ll be in booth #413 all weekend so stop by and say hello, if you make it to the show.

I’ll have banquet and raffle tickets, for sale and I’ll also be raffling off a full day muskie adventure on the Big “V”, with all the proceeds going to the Leech lake fund.

See ya there!

dannyboy

ACE
    see you there tomorrow. im gonna probly go see bob m. speak tonitght at sportshow and tomorrow i’ll be there all day at musky show.
    see ya there.

dannyboy

guideman

Hi All,

I want to thank everyone that attented the first annual Arrowhead Chapter banquet. We did better than we could have ever dreamed of! Dick Pearson and Larry Ramsell, in the same room talking about muskies….way cool!!

I would also like to thank Muskies Inc President Perry Smith for attending, it made the evening a complete success.

Thank you all!

Terry Sjoberg.

Arrowhead Chapter, RVP.

MuskyTom
    Mallard Island, Lake Vermilion, Tower Minnesota

Bonnie and I had a blast!
    Mr. Pearson is a class act.
    Knows “Cool” when he sees it also!

Great food too!
    Laughed a lot, learned a little and met some NEW Musky Folks.
    Great job by all.
    Thanks.

Musky Tom Wehler

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.