Daze Tip of the week 7-07-09

• arklite881south

Becoming a better and more productive angler involves stepping outside your comfort zone. The reason there are a million different presentations and methods to fish are that different conditions require different presentations to most effectively boat fish. On your next trip dedicate a few hours to learning a different presentation. If your a crank runner sling some jigs. If your a jig slinger run some cranks. Try run deep slip bobbers in a nice chop….Go after weed walleyes when the popular opinion brings everyone else on the reefs!! You will never regret adding more methods to boxing fish, and you may very well stumble on a pattern that noone else is fishing!! The other thing to keep in mind is fish the new method with confidence!! Ever notice when you try a new bait or a new plastic often times it gets one or two slings?? Hey we’re all guilty of that. Fish that new bait or pattern with the concentration and dedication that your favorite fish producer gets!! You may be surprised why you actually have a treasure chest of tackle along on your trip!!

waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

this is some good advice as i do the same thing. i throw something for 5 mins and change and keep doing it. i love throwin cranks over weed beds for eyes tho.they pound it

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Great advice Chris!! I am extremely one-dimensional on walleyes at times and need to think “outside the box” more. Im sure I couldnt do any worse at times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.