Diamond Jigs show NO MERCY on RAINY SLABS!!

• arklite881south

OK……I have been a big slab chaser since being a kid, and have tried it all. Truth of the matter is many many many presentations will put aggressive fish on the ice. FEW presentations can match the conditions your fishing and the methods of attack that we employ on Super Freak Slabs!! These Diamond jigs in Pink, Perch Pattern and White are LIGHTS OUT!! Yesterday I caught no short of 20 slabs myself and lost 1 at the hole. The hooks are razor sharp and DO NOT BEND OUT!! Want to get Daze Frazzled…. Have a big slab bend a hook out!! That is not going to make for “Happy Daze” Kudos CJS for the Dominate Crappie Candy!! Think it doesn’t make a difference?? Ask Doug yesterday as his off brand tear drop had the tip snapped off!! He spent 5 minutes getting re-set up while he watched giant slabs jumping out of the ice. There is Zero time for inadequate products when you have put in all the work and get in their kitchen. Tip these babies with a variety of plastic finesse tails or crappie minnows. The small profile and heavy feel gives you great locating ability both on the graph and for quick drops when you spy fish. We hammered out 100 plus holes yesterday again. Actually pretty normal. 6-8 holes produced. Out of those 6-8 holes we pulled 40slabs. 15 of those crappies measured between 13 and 14.5 inches!!! BIG ROUND THICK BACKED BRUISERS!! Move-n-groove and search for red marks. Don’t get involved with non-crappie marks. They will waste your time and energy!!

joe fish
    Inver Grove/ Malmo, Mn.

Great report! Those are some dandy SLABS!!!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

You are “Living the Dream” Chris!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Dan

inge66

OOOOOOO YA. Thats what I am talking about. I will see you this weekend. Stay on them.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

What is that last picture of? Is that a moon eye or skip jack? Nice fish though!

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Holy cow!! Those are some bruisers!

Great job Daze!

Jami

scottsteil
    Central MN

The last picture looks like a Whitefish. Now that is a battle!!

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Well done Chris… Nice fish!

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

DUDE!!!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chris,
    Awesome looking Slabs..
    Jack

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Holy batman dude, or dang, or something…..awesome crappies

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Hey, nice post!! Those crappies are some tankers.

arklite881south

Hey Boys,

Scott hit it…. That is a bruiser Whitefish!! They will give you a good test on your Crappie Gear!!

arklite881south

Anyone that has fished Rainy Crappies knows that these are some of the biggest “Thick Backed” crappies ANYWHERE!! This lake is setting up real well for a slugfest over the spawn!! IF you haven’t got yourself lined up for some of that fun… Well…..

Prestige
    Elgin, MN

Oh Yeh. Nice Slabs!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.