Up North Girls Embrace Cold and scoff at ma nature

• arklite881south

OK here’s the story. Last Winter my buddy (Mooneye)convinced me to pull the wheel house to another lake to chase some panfish for the weekend. I was a little reluctant as it was forecasted to touch record lows!! We got ourselves dropped down and nearly froze to death as windchill values hit a chilly 58 below zero. We would shovel three scoops of snow and run into the house… We thought we were pretty dang tough braving this weather to chase some fish….And the pressure was very minimal!!!

Then My buddies wife calls and says she,The “Fishing Queen” and the Mayor were in their bikinis sipping margaritas outside!! Of course ole “Mooneye” and “Rainydaze” were definately wondering what the heck we were doing fishing!! LOL!! Hey somebody has to put some meat on the table!! The girls were featured on CNN and the Weather Channel for their act of bravery!! After I saw that I knew the Queen and I were destined for each other!!

Left to right; Are our Bestest friends Shawn (the Mayor of Ifalls), our Good Friend Sandy (Mooneyes wife) and of Course the soon to be Mrs. Rainydaze you know her as the(Fishing Queen) Our good (LUCKY) friend Rick is in the back!! thinking “I sure hope Mooneye and Rainydaze keep fishing!!

Soooo…. if any of your wives wonder what the GIRLS do up north!! Well don’t sell yourselves short guys!! There is still hope you can convince them to move to the border!! If they aren’t fishing they might just be celebrating Mardi-Gras IFALLS STYLE!! Where everyday is Christmas, and 38 below zero finds Ifalls women in bikinis!! Fishing Queens toes get cold so she wears Cowgirl boots!!

Fishin Guru

LOL nice….that guy in the back sure thinks he’s something else…wonder what he was thinking?

AverageSportsman
    SE MN

LOL….Next time we book a trip, I want to book with the Queen and friends

phitans

Frostbite Falls!!!! Was the pool open????

Ferlin Cobb
    minneapolis, mn

This is the best photo I’ve seen on IDO.

SandiP

I.Falls MN – Four Seasons of Fabulous! C’mon Up and Drop a Line…or Grab a Frosty Margarita! The Fun never Ends!!

Mrs. Mooneye

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

And with that our reputation for big fish and small crowds will be forever changed to …………… no, not going there.

willhorgan
    USA

First Credit must be given to “Montucky” for coming up with “moon Eye” He tends to get a little chapped when credit is not given.
    2nd No more nonsense about being computer illiterate RD that is the best photo shop Job I have seen in a long time.

willhorgan
    USA

Oh and Rick’s User name on IDO is Cousin Pervy?? Right

Montucky

TY TY

ALL hail OL MOONEYE!!

*best river guide…ever??

RD+ OL Mooneye = Lights OUT!!! (as RD puts it)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.