Otter Tail Perch

• Jackfish
    Wayzata, MN

Any one out chasing perch or tullies on OT lately? Will be up next week and might chase a few….sounds like a ton of snow still up there…

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Lotsa snow on the lake…tough travels. More on the way so it isn’t gonna get any better either…

Jackfish
    Wayzata, MN

I figured travel would be a $$%^&^%%…probably bringing the sleds as I imagine thats the only way around…Have you seen anyone out there at all? Might have to stay at thumper pond as I don’t even think I could get into my place at all with the conditions up there…

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

I haven’t seen anyone out there. I honestly don’t think a lot of guys fish perch out there late in the season. What weekend are you coming up? I might have the cabin open depending on dates. Otherwise, the Otter would be cheaper than Thumper.

Jackfish
    Wayzata, MN

We will be coming up on Thursday…Bringing the kids so Thumper will be fun for them..the Otter….not so sure how good that would be.. I am thinking an extension is probably gonna make life a little easier too…Would be interested in checking out your place sometime though as we always have overflow that needs to stay at a resort…

Jackfish
    Wayzata, MN

HOLY @@@$%&^%!!! What a nightmare! Thought about hitting OT but the 10′ berm blocking the Pelican access made us change our minds. Never seen so much snow this late-Fished some other area lakes and got some decent panfish and tullies for the smoker…Late ice may be late April at this rate…yuck…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.