A nice start to the weekend

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Well it turned out to be a pretty good weekend. Norm and his crew went home with fish and enjoyed eating a few while they were here. Jake and Jenny managed to catch enough to take kellie and I out to dinner after fishing from 2 to 6 saturday night. Jake said the rattle wheels went off every hour all night long with the biggest fish a 22 .
    I hung out with Jake part of yesterday and every where we set up I measured 13 inches of ice. All three spots we tried produced atleast 1 walleye. Jake came in around 6 and cleaned fish and had westwind cook up a batch to go so we had fresh walleye for dinner two nights in a row. He will help me move california before they leave today .
    The rest of the day I plan on pulling the houses out of the woods and getting them staged to hit the ice.

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Jake Jenny and Gabrial headed home yesterday .They had a nice run of fish after 10pm on the rattle wheels .Jake finaly had to pull them up to get some sleep. He called last night and is already itching to get back up here.
    I set up california in a new spot and Dave and Dave spent the night out there. I also got our first deluxe house out of the woods and got that out in front of our place as a couple of guys are going to use it tonight after fishing portables through out the day. Today the paln is to get the other houses out of the woods

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.