Upper Red

• mikee
    Aitkin, MN

Is the bite still shallow on URL????? Planning to go on Sat.

stevedobie
    Central, MN

The wife, kids and I just got back. Had a great time. Caught many, many great fish in the 22 inch range and released a few over 26. (All Walleyes) When we were leaving they were headed out to 3 miles. Call Dannie from Outdoor Authority and talk to him. Great guy and he will help out. We were out of Rodgers.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

5 of us were just there on Monday. We went out of Rogers and set up in 11-12 fow. Went out and to the right past all the houses. We ended with around 40 fish from 1:30-4:30. Heard the bite got a little off after the wind went threw but it was still a decent bite for us. Had a lot lookers.

hawkeye27

Is the ice thick enough to drive on and have a permanent???? I hear resorts have there shacks out but cant believe there is enough ice for that!!!

kroger3
    blaine mn

Was up for a couple trips last week and Sunday (1-1-12) I was sitting on 20″ 2 miles out of JRS on the south side. They were taking trucks and houses out to center bar early in the week.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

I believe the fish are begining to transition out off shore, but not far. Just try to keep away from the cities of fish houses.

stevedobie
    Central, MN

Out of Rodgers there was a guy with a (get this) 41 foot 5th wheel house and a 1 ton forn with a extra diesel talk out there. Theres enough ice but that was a little much. He never went through but….. I have a Ultimate Lodge and I had that out. I pulled it out with the ATV and followed in the truck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.