Nce to be working on the ice

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

It sure feels good to be working on the lake again. Taking florida out brought back memories of the greek and I taking the houses out the first year we built them and how proud grandma would be of us. I thought about that and had to call the greek in alaska and say hello.
    Jigglestick and the goose happened by friday eve and needed a bed so they were the first to fish and sleep in florida this year. They caught a couple fish , Gooses has a new toy for there fishing business on winnie. He let me take it for a spin. A new ranger completly inclosed with all the bells and whistles plus mattrax to boot what a machine.
    Mike,Sean and there boy fished florida saturday night and only landed 4 keepes and one 37 inch pike.
    Met a couple of guys that need
    ed a bed saturday night and took care of them.Cody and Derrik They had a new razor and that is now on my wish list. Reminded me of a dune buggy and I would buy one of them over a wheeler anytime.They also were very interested in taking a trip to alaska in the future. I told them the greek will take great care of them. I just happened to have 3 sockeye salmon fillets so they went home with some fish. Bet they did not expect that.They were fishing a portables next to the pressure ridge and did not do as well as last weekend when they were here.
    Never heard from Chris after he moved. Ole did gety two keepers last night in a secret spot. If it was secret he must of been fishing with cusin Pete.
    My early season special has not produced any thing yet?
    Bob will be up tomorrow and Jim will be up tuesday with there crews

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Thanks cookie looks like a good year up your way. Hope to come up and visit and of course fish. I talked to Dave AKa Jigglestick today about his stay in your house he said its like a motel with the works.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.