Tailgating – Rule #17

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Wanna have some fun? Wait for the little imports to pass you when you are doing the speed limit pulling the boat. Kick the diesel down till she blows black smoke. You can run from here to Canada and those guys won’t get past you. Really, really ticks them off.

So if someone wants to pass, you you’ll speed up ?? wtf is wrong with you????

I think some here need to take a driving course..or two.

Al..who hopes he misread that post…..

hnd

i had a little old lady on my tail the other day. she was on her cell phone and had a cup of coffee in her hand. i was going 5 over, she was right on me, like i couldn’t see her front grill and i was in an s10 with the gate down….

so i break tapped her and she slammed on the breaks and started squealing and fish tailing, spilt the coffee and dropped her phone. we get to a stop light and she pulls up next to me screaming at me saying i was going 5 miles under. i point up to the sign across the street and said, “mam, its been that speed since 3 lights ago. i was going 5 over. enjoy your day” rolled up window and i don’t recall her saying much of anything else.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quote:

Wanna have some fun? Wait for the little imports to pass you when you are doing the speed limit pulling the boat. Kick the diesel down till she blows black smoke. You can run from here to Canada and those guys won’t get past you. Really, really ticks them off.

Boy you sound like a nice guy…geez I really hope you are kidding. The diesel must make you feel tough, huh??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Brian’s just a typical Packer fan.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I’m shocked by the number of you who are proud of playing games with people on the road.

James, what you did was rude and dangerous. And then you’re proud of it?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I’m shocked by the number of you who are proud of playing games with people on the road.

I only play games with people who have WRS employee bumper stickers.

roscoe
    So St Paul

tell you what …. if you all read James’ story again , he did nothing but drive 38 in a 35 zone and avoid a pothole… what did he do wrong.? The idiot tailgater did the rest! Way to go James

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Ex-queeze me? Either you didn’t read my post or words have different meanings to you.

I didn’t do ANYTHING rude or dangerous. I maintained a consistent speed and did not allow the other driver’s action to influence my driving in any way. What would you have had me do, friend? Speed up? Pull over to allow the tailgater to pass so he can drive even faster in a residential area?

Wow. Some people.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Wow, I thought that one of the replies was from another James, I had no idea he was addressing you.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Wow, I thought that one of the replies was from another James, I had no idea he was addressing you.

You’re not alone. I went back and re-read all the posts before replying to see if there was another “james” in on this thread. Nope. Just me.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

PTC is probably a little ornery because the shop just called and said his Jaguar wasn’t quite ready.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

PTC is probably a little ornery because the shop just called and said his Jaguar wasn’t quite ready.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

There is NO WAY you read James post….

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

You’re right! I did misunderstand your post. Original understanding was that you changed course very slightly in order to lure tailgater into the pothole.

That is NOT what you said. I should have read at least a 2nd time.

Please accept my apology.

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

Another example of a briliant tailgater.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.