“That truck has balls!” literally

• drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Ok who invented large realistic looking testicles as a vehicle accessorie? I would like them to explain to my children what that is all about. Anybody on here seen this phenomena? Anybody on here have these on their vehicle? Or don’t you have the balls to admit it?

dd

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I voted bad idea simply from the safety or distraction standpoint. Really though, what with the way some young ladies dress today, fake nuts are sort of a moot issue

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I would never hang truck nutz from my truck. I think it’s very redneckish.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I have to admit that they make me chuckle, but you would never find them on my truck, and I can totally understand why you might have a hard time explaining that to a kid!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I think they are hilarious or were about 5 years ago when I saw the first set. as for explaining, I had to explain the real deal to my daughter last fall when we were in SD. Someday I’ll tell her the truth.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

You should get a ticket for being a moron if you have them. Seem to go along with the “tough guy” dual exhaust. -Mark

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

“Bad a$$ boys drive bad a$$ toys”

darrin_bauer
    Inactive
    Menomonie Wi.

Its some guys way of advertising they are a dumb . I get it if you are a teenager or early 20 something but I am seeing men in their 40’s with em, I just chuckle.

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

Quote:

You should get a ticket for being a moron if you have them. Seem to go along with the “tough guy” dual exhaust. -Mark

My thoughts exactly

bluewing
    North Iowa

YUP. When I see that displayed on a truck I can’t help thinking of someone who is insecure.

Not cool

There was a reason Indians wore loin cloths.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Funny thing.. I have only ever seen 1 pair on a truck… I thought they were kinda functional… kinda announced, young single guy… hey if it does the job Anyways.. I see the little chrome balls hanging on the back of ALOT of Harley riders…. yep, midlife road warriors… I don’t know what their deal is If thats the worse thing you have to explain to your kids, your doing good I’d say

big G

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

I think I remember reading somewhere that some states outlawed them??? RR

yetiwalleye

Just wannabe truck drivers. You see them hanging from bull racks. Thats where it originated. If you haul cattle for a living, you do have balls!!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The first time I saw them I thought it was kind of funny. After that, not so much. Tell you the truth, I have probably only seen a handful of them, no pun intended.

By the way, if those are hard to explain to your kid, I wonder how a day at the zoo would go for you.

walleyejgr

Carefull now I used to be a Bull Holler . A true hauler earned em,and good Lord knows I earned mine.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Quote:

Funny thing.. I have only ever seen 1 pair on a truck… I thought they were kinda functional… kinda announced, young single guy… big G

They were functional!! Sneaky G would follow the hanging balls trails in the snow out to the hot spot. They were a winter tracking device. That was 10 yrs ago when they were so rare, then it was a riot!

I was 18 w/ new truck,…. blue bulls balls on the back were
    funny as ell. Having them today would indeed be like wearing your stonewashed denim. That may be even harder to explain to your kids!!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I saw a pair several years ago that made me laugh for a second time at them. Maybe the only semi-appropriate use of them I’ve ever seen. The young man had a hot pink Dodge Dakota with a pair hanging out of the tail gate. He said it was the only truck he could find in his price range, and that it took a big pair for a young, single guy to drive a hot pink truck. I kinda had to agree. The guy did look like he could star in a remake of “Deliverance” though.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Quote:

I think I remember reading somewhere that some states outlawed them??? RR

Florida, I think

stuart
    Mn.

I thought they ment you liked to play catch.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I get it if you are a teenager or early 20 something but I am seeing men in their 40’s with em, I just chuckle.

So you’re saying at 54, they’re kinda silly?

Excuse me, I have to run outside for a moment.

finman

I don’t need those fake nuts on my truck to know it has balls- I drive a Ford

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

Ha, truck nuts, they made fun of them on Squidbillies during adult swim. Early Cyler had them on his truck-boat-truck.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

The first time I saw them I thought it was kind of funny. After that, not so much. Tell you the truth, I have probably only seen a handful of them, no pun intended.

By the way, if those are hard to explain to your kid, I wonder how a day at the zoo would go for you.

I think we better skip the sheep exhibit at the county fair this year

As a father of 2 boys it doesn’t bother me, but I can see how it might be a bit uncomfortable to have to discuss with a daughter.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.