tech help from the droid users

• walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

I read thread here awhile ago and can’t find it for the life of me!! I need to know, how do I get the internet signal from my phone to my laptop.
    Does it cost more per month?
    Where can I buy the hardware?
    I think Santa got somegifts mixed up instead of taxidermy bill paid I got a 1000$ laptop that im scared to touch any input is more than awsome!!

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Goto the Market and download PDANet. They have step by step instructions on installation and configuration.

PDANet’s Website

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Goto the Market and download PDANet. They have step by step instructions on installation and configuration.

PDANet’s Website

This is the easiest and fastest way to get online, pay for the full version and get unrestricted access. I’m actually using PDA net right now.

The other option is to root your phone and then you can run some apps that Google or Verizon never intended you to run, for free, like WiFi tether, so you don’t have to be linked with a usb cable to you laptop. (then again it uses your battery awful fast, so unless you only plan on using it for a short period, you end up plugging the phone into something to keep it charged.

I’ll end up rooting my phone, for full app access.

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Thanks much guys!

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

**POST DELETED**

Let’s keep it legal guys.

By Ido Management Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.