So who is all going Monday night…..

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

For the giant snow ball fight!?!?!

Ohhhhh….. and bottled water during the game!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I am….not.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

If a ticket frees up, I’m going…can’t miss this…

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Now that would be a waste of gas money

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

For the giant snow ball fight!?!?!

Ohhhhh….. and bottled water during the game!

So how big are these GIANT snow balls?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

Count me out

I kinda figured you would still be looking for that one 29 1/4″ walleye still on that one lake anyways…

budd1980
    IGH MN

Im not, but tickets are first come first serve.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Sill minnesota fans.. I’m in. Out of work @ noon… Sitting in sally’s @ 12:20… Inline @ 4…

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

Sill minnesota fans.. I’m in. Out of work @ noon… Sitting in sally’s @ 12:20… Inline @ 4…

Sally;s is our first stop as well

ggoody
    Mpls MN

In of course and hoping to break ground soon on the New ball park also!…

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I would think it would be a sell out. 1st time outside in 29 years is it. Most likely the only time played at the Bank. People will be talking about the Vikes playing outdoors and at this stadium for years. Talk about the poor preformance this year will be gone in short order.

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

We were pumped for an outdoor football game. We had all the hunting gear on a pile and ready to go and then they say it is going to be general admission! We sent our tickets in for a refund today because I was not going to take a $130 ticket and turn it in to a nose or corner end zone seat. We had great seats for the dome but this is a slap in the face by the Vikings organization to the season ticket holders. How in the world can you justify taking a premium seat and making it a $20 GA I can just see the pushing and shoving to get a seat and then by god don’t get up to use the can or buy a hotdog because your seat is now fair game! This is going to be an ugly night for those that are planning to go. I

They can kiss my with the way they are handling this. If you are going, good luck and I hope you have fun. Ohh and have a beer for me while your there

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Taz…take it for what it is…a mess…there is no way you can ever plan for a thing like this!! Calm down and go witness some history!! Look at it this way…you will talk about this game for the next 30 years…outside…in the elements…only pro game ever to be played in the Gopher stadium. Who cares about your $100 dollars lost…this is a milestone that you might be missing due to frustrations. Go to the game! And I am a Packer fan… Decades from now the only game you will remember from the season, if you go, will be this one…enough said. Hope you have a good time…

Ted

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

slap in the face by the Vikings organization to the season ticket holders.

Anyone that pays $130. for a ballgame ticket should have been slapped in the face a long time ago.

Dang! I think I said that out loud!

Sorry, I won’t let it happen again.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Taztyke,
    I couldn’t agree anymore with your comments. Even if I had crappy seats for the game, this general admission deal is going to be a cluster. I feel for those that might be a lettle older and want to see the game but aren’t up for the mad scramble.

What a fitting name for a bar for Viking fans to prepare for the game…… Sally’s Make sure to sit down when you pee.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

I’ll be there, but under mild protest. Was invited by a buddy/fellow Bears Fan a couple weeks ago who landed some sweet tickets (35 yd. line, 12 rows behind vikes bench) for free. But then this stinkin’ snow collapse…. tried to make it real easy for him to give the ticket donor a chance to get some cash back, and beer and food at some sports bar on me, but my MN buddy didn’t bite, and is intent on going, so not going to wimp out on him. Not relishing the free-for-all for good seats, but whadya gonna do? The way I look at it, I’ll be one of the 200,000 people who are going to claim to have been at this game a decade or two from now, but I’ll have the frost bite to prove it.
    Go Bears!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.