Any deals at the ice show?

• col._klink
    St Paul

Looking for a new portable house seems like they are asking regular prices??
    Looking for a Otter or a Clam Yukon but to replace the one I have they are asking over $500……..

Not overaly impressed with the show………..

hawkeye27

Bought an otter cottage from reeds Friday night regular price 499 show price 399. I am very impressed with the quality, i noticed when I was putting it together today.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I’m staying away from it too.

But if I lived within 200 miles I would be there in a heart beat.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

The deals were there you just had to let the vendors know you wanted the “Ice Show” price, they would have worked with ya

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Wasnt really shopping for anything today but had a pretty good time at the show. Took a while to get threw every thing with all the people from the web site down there. James, Calvin, Matt, Dave Koonce, Luke, Chris Gunrud, Tanner Wildes, Jake, John, Scott, and Im sure there where a few others. Like said above I think you need to talk to the sales guys to get the best deals. Also a great place for comparing similar products side by side.

Interesting products I seen there where the propane Jiffy ice auger. Not sure how well these perform but it was different. The Marcum showdown troller was very interesting. Looking forward to hearing on the water reviews of this product this winter. Other than this there was a fair number of the latest and greatest ice fishing gadgets on display. Bobbers, gadgets for removing slush from the hole and others that jig your ice pole for you. I always find it interesting to stop and check out these items and listen to their pitches.

If you are looking for a freebie at the show make sure and stop by Northern Beer for a free sample. Scott Steil was working their booth today. I think there may of been a both giving out samples of whiskey to.

Good to see you guys down there today. Hope Sunday is as busy as today was.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Oh yes C.B. was giving out shots rite next to the Bikini Ice Fishing Team

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Scheel’s has a yukon for 319 in there ad today.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Cant believe I missed the Bikini team to.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Quote:

Cant believe I missed the Bikini team to.

x2, of course having our granddaughter along it’s probably best.

Ed

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Colklink,

My buddy is selling his Clam Yukon. About 4 years old and only used around 10 times. Looks brand new. We all switched to single man tents. Comes with travel cover. 300.00 firm. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you pictures. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.