Poor Ole BrianK

• bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Mikehd and myself finally got our cans to pool 4. We both wish the trip could be made more often. Every time we do make the trip, no matter if the fish are biting or not, we leave with hurtin’ stomachs caused by the laughter. We also always meet some of the great people from IDO The time spent in the bait shop is always as much fun as the time spent on the water for us until this last trip

While Dean was out gallivanting in the woods looking for the thirty pointer he had poor Ole’ Brian labeling jigs, no kiddin’, actually Dean made Brain work, go figure hey
    And let me tell you all, Mike and I heard about it too. Brian was complaining about doing women’s work or something like that

I believe there needs to be some new labor laws written to protect the innocent, handicapped and gullible

By the way Mr. K…..you did spool that line on backwards
    It’s all better now though

jerry b
    western WI

Never saw a guy quite like BK. He’ll let Dean work him till his fingers bleed. jerr

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

No Bret, this is done on purpose.

Remember I asked to to make sure you let out your line and let the reel wind it on?? That was my way to ensure this is done… It’s easier to reel IN and let the line go OUT than it is to open the bail and pull on it when it sticks.

I have madness to my methods.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

BTW…on top of all that bagging and labeling, he wanted me to stock the shelves! WTH!!??

There was no way I could do all of that and enjoy the smoked salmon that Pat Howard brought (totally awesome btw), the snicker doodles that MikeHD brought (those are gone) and the cookies the Trumar girls brought me (love you two!).

…oh, Dean? I tried to keep the crumbs out of the jig bags…but failed miserably. They only show up in the bags with the darker jigs.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

He’ll let Dean work him till his fingers bleed.

Thanks Jerr! I tell him and tell him…it’s good that he hears it from someone else.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

First off….Great to see ya again Brett & Mike !

Bk….well….lets just say there is never a dull moment.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

I seem to remember that Dean was trying to get Brian to bag and label jigs while I was there.. to the point where Dean did an NCIS to the back of Brian’s head.. BTW is that considered abuse at work? you may have a lawsuit or some sort of damages there.. but you would have to prove that you were actually damaged and it wasnt a prior condition..

none the less.. this seems to be the continuing thread from Saturday.. I guess that I wasn’t the only one bringing cookies and stuff to the bait shop..

that really says something.. a whole lot..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

PHYSICAL ABUSE AT THE WORK PLACE!!!

Thanks Rat! I’ll give you a portion of the settlement for being a witness!

Quote:

I guess that I wasn’t the only one bringing cookies and stuff to the bait shop

The reason I didn’t mention you’re cookies is because they disappeared when Dean left….although he did offer one to me in front of you….notice how he said “see, I do share”. He’s so sly.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

PHYSICAL ABUSE AT THE WORK PLACE!!!

Thanks Rat! I’ll give you a portion of the settlement for being a witness!

Quote:

I guess that I wasn’t the only one bringing cookies and stuff to the bait shop

The reason I didn’t mention you’re cookies is because they disappeared when Dean left….although he did offer one to me in front of you….notice how he said “see, I do share”. He’s so sly.

Just to clarify…..the verbal is much more of a case than physical.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Just to clarify…..

That needs to be clarified?

I’m just happy that someone recognizes that there is a need to feel sorry for me.

MIKGILLIE
    Owatonna,MN.

You guys gotta cut this poor little guy some slack

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

You guys gotta cut this poor little guy some slack

Have you met BK

Ya gotta love em….. Dean still keeps him around

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I believe there needs to be some new labor laws written to protect the innocent, handicapped and gullible

Hire the handicapped thier fun to watch

I can not figure out how to pull a single line quote and use it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Hey! I met Lund85 this weekend too!

How did you guys do?

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Brian was complaining about doing women’s work or something like that

He was complaining about having to run the register when I talked to him… You’d think that launches and plastics were free in the past

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

When I walked in BK had out some dusty, secret map and was giving a group of guys the GPS waypoints off Dean’s and Randy’s GPS. He threatened to play back the “Hey Jeff” if I didn’t leave .

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

What Bret said……. Really enjoyed the BS in the bait shop with BK and all the customers and nice to see you again Deanerino. And remember guys, “what goes on at pool 4 stays at pool 4”.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

when I watched the show the other week with John Gillispe I saw no BK, can you imagine the two of them filming a show together?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.