**A Test Question**

• Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

This test only has one question, but it’s a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

THE SITUATION:
    You are in Florida , Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you’re caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You’re trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:
    Suddenly you sece a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It’s Nancy Pelosi! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options: You can save the life of Nancy Pelosi or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world’s most powerful women.

THE QUESTION:
    Here’s the question, and please give an honest answer. …..”Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?”

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

Yikes————

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

I think that must have been Sarah Palin

RichStadler

I choked on my soda from laughing. Nice

ajs
    Mellen,WI

I,d grab another beer and watch the show.

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

Quote:

I,d grab another beer and watch the show.

x2

chris dymale
    west bend, wi

definitely go with the color film. Nobody would believe me if it was in black and white. Also, black and white is for dramatic opportunities. Pelosi going under would not constitute drama, but rather a new beginning.
    Do you think this woman knows that everyone hates her? How dumb can you be>?
    nuff said!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.